Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have U looked at your son and his buddy's social media to see if U recognize the thief ? -- Then U move out to the friends of thier friends !-- There's a connection and a pic somewhere close !

Rose so I'm still not allowed to talk about Comrade Potus and the royal family ?

I Forgot how High BB king makes me. Get motivated, Get up go in the other room. What am I here for. Go do something.

She only gets better with age Hippy !-- My Black Berry Snow Lotus boy (Waldo) has decided --screw this he opening some flowers under 18/6 -- 2nd generation cutting !-- So Waldo gonna meet the Snow Desiel and the Blue T.E. (grandchild of the Snow Lotus ) !

We'll do it again tommorrow but --The Blue T.E. -- Snow Desiel -- The White -x- The Black Rose just met Waldo !-- Green pheno of Purple Haze and maybe Mazar will meet Waldo tomorrow !-- Only a few flowers are open so maybe I get a few seed ?-- Why those breeding choices ?-- -Because they the right age !

I Forgot how High BB king makes me. Get motivated, Get up go in the other room. What am I here for. Go do something.

I like BB King. But there is no market for it here. I have a paper shopping bag filled with it and can't give it away. I've been doing rosin with it. I still have 2 or 3 shopping bags of Tahoe og. The buds were too small for the dispensary so I 've been making DI hash from it.

Umbra I know many have said I should just move to a free state instead of complaining about Texas law but when the law changes this gonna be a virgin market !-- They not even gonna know what they want !--So hell no I'm not moving outta state !-- I'm start out on the ground floor around here !-- No wholesalers -No -No trimmers-- No weed infrastructure at all !-- Legal or illegal ? -- I can get D.D. outta nursing !

I like BB King. But there is no market for it here. I have a paper shopping bag filled with it and can't give it away. I've been doing rosin with it. I still have 2 or 3 shopping bags of Tahoe og. The buds were too small for the dispensary so I 've been making DI hash from it.
No Problems giving it away. Still have a Single Mother Daughter. She take anything we send Her.

I do too Keef, love me some wh. i don't know what to tell ya about the state of this country. I just hope the man looking at all of this russian stuff is as good and as honest as everyone says. I look forward to his findings.

Umbra, i wish i would have smoked some of that tahoe og, cause i am out of oil and am afraid to take your oil made out of that. is it strong? i have never had oil do that to me.. Got something weaker ya wanna get rid of?

Rose the attempts to shut the "Fake News" up and discredit his own intelligence agencies is the act of a desperate man !-- He knows what they intelligence people gonna find and when they do he don't want the people to find out or if they find out to make them disbelieve it ! -- They can't repeal and replace the AC or get anything else done so they gonna need a scapegoat !-- Hope it's him !
Keef out !--Good night !--

Thanks Cuz, Will be heading back around the 25th man it's going to be hot....And I will be cleaning out a 100 yr old family home full of antiques ect....

Cane, sorry for your lost. Death does strange thing to you. Take Care and be careful.

Thanks all, Been working a long time to get to the last 5 days. It is all being done now because my VA psych says MMJ is far better for me than the drugs I'm on for PTSD and Rage Disorder. Once I'm off the the Klonopin for a good while I will feel much better. I have hemmed and hawed around and finally my psych said it was time. The lack of sleep and the vivid nightmares are not helping my mood or PTSD....just putting one foot in front of the other, after awhile i will be able to look back and see how far I have come. Peace

Kraven, I to was on Klonopin for years and just got taking off of it. Taking that medication made me have a very short memory or no memory at all. Didn't know if I was coming or going. And, I didn't know it was from taking that med. When this new Dr. told me it was because of the med. I was surprise. Got wean off of it. But, I didn't get any withdrawals because I was put on another med in it places. Venlafaxine ER 75mg. What a different it made. Hoping good feeling come your way soon.

Rose, I tried to take picture. It's is hard because I'm in the woods. The plant blend in with the trees an bush. Hear is NL2. I don't know why the leaf would curl up like that. Do, you have any Idea's?

View attachment 101_0741.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back