Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an interstate scoot ! -- Would work just fine for me! -- Islanders pride themselves on how long they can go without going ""OTB" -- Over The Bridge !-- I can get most things without going OTB and the highest speed limit is a short stretch of 60 mph !-- Mostly 45 or less !-- No need for anything very big !--This might work but it's 125cc !

View attachment photo0.jpg

Afternoon OFC. Wake and Bake. Hoping everyone is staying out of this heat. Sure hope it breaks soon. The outside grow is hanging in there. Got a SD that sprouted and waiting on LB 1974 and TW to pop. in the house.

Ness, I'm struggling to mow the yard in this heat.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Afternoon O.F.C. !-- Made me a supply run ! --Found a nice steak for tonight !-- Got checked off on my coconut brandywine! --She say -kill the yeast and bottle it !-- Had to pick up more baker's sweetened coconut !-- Soon as the Strawberry /Cherry come out the fermenter coconut go back in !

That classic Cushman up there listed for $2,300

Gonna clone some herbs and grow me some dam colored Tomatos-- It's the yellow cherry Tomatos I was after !-- U hear of someone in South Texas getting busted making liqour --Growing Fine weed-- Tomatos --Peppers and herbs ? --You'll know they done caught ole Keef !

Hi you guys! well, i have made one cage and then laid down bud's rubber mallet and can't find it. I need that to make the stakes go in the ground. I have ONE made. I may have to turn in my feminist card. LOL
St Nick, that would be awesome, trim it pretty.

Cute scooters. Cool you get another one Keef. I had 20 volunteer tomatoes, Kept 4. I think they will be the little yellow ones. not sure. I found another heirloom variety from last years I guess. My plants are looking pretty good considering my wing man broke his wing. ok leg.

Me too Rose I lose stuff all the time ! --Like D.D. say --A mime is a terrible thing to lose !

I decided I would try and make some gummy bears. I needed some molds, so I ordered some from Amazon. As I am getting ready to check out, there is an offer to buy another mold and combine them with the gummy bears... pot leaves. Yeah I bought them both...oh and another one...skull and cross bones mold. I guess they are actually to make ice, but I think medicated gummies work for me.

I need to get down and make a bet on impeachment date ! -- Some of them is waking up ! --

astrologer told me I had 3 lucky numbers. told me to bet the farm with 7, 8, or 18...I'm thinking 7/18, 8/7, or 8/18

I like Gummies !-- Caps about to kick in !-- When I was checking the news the weatherman said the forecast was hot with a chance of mosquitos !-- Yep !-- Caps must be kicking in !-- I have a strange desire to go on a political rant !-- Not really a rant !-- More of a laugh fest !-- Come on surely U coulda found someone else ?

Not very many keef. Did you ever hear what Bill Maher called oranges son's? google it. bud and I laugh.

So i am having a good day, the house is kinda clean, the front porch is swept, I am smoking green crack, and next week it will be 6 weeks since Bud broke his self and he goes to the doctor. Maybe he can go back on a walker, if that is true i will dance.

I am taking a friend to dinner for her birthday. My plants look pretty nice. You ssh cross is wanting to become a beast, she is the first one I caged. I like the new training stuff i am doing.
Keef, cool about the scooter. Umbra been thinking about you today, started early this morning. Hope you got some sleep.

cool about the numbers... whatever it is, it is coming up soon. good luck, i hope something wonderful happens.

Umbra the numbers are only a part of it !-- If U want ole Keef do a tarot reading for U ? -- I perfer to use 2 different divination methods usually the Tarot and Rune Stones combined !-- Sometimes it helps U understand a situation !

Bill Mayer is da man Rose !-- They in a circular firing squad !-- If he coulda just got the intelligence agencies discredited and been able to stop the fake news he coulda pulled it off ! -- I guess when your son confirms it then it ain't fake news anymore ? -- There's certainly something Fake but it ain't the news! -- I gotta call the bookie and make that bet !-- Might better wait till tommorrow? See what kind of breaking news happens tonight ?-- Repeal and Replace looks to be over ? -- No Wall ? -- He got no credibility here or in the world !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back