Prepping for outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speechless here and that, as you know, doesn't happen much.

Amazing. just lovely and beautimous. That is one big cookie.

It's funny when I refer to it as my small plant in the corner...lol

Arrived 8/14 and two wks later as always...I HAVE BABIES...one cocoon hatched today. The second should follow in the next couple days

All Natural pest control....

View attachment image.jpg

your grow is totally insane. its amazing that you have no mold. Thanks for the tip on eagle 20 dip for clones. I can't wait to see the final girls. Hope you don't mind if I stick around and learn from a greenhouse master grower.

your grow is totally insane. its amazing that you have no mold. Thanks for the tip on eagle 20 dip for clones. I can't wait to see the final girls. Hope you don't mind if I stick around and learn from a greenhouse master grower.

Thank you, and anytime about the tip. I'll tell u now, eagle 20 is a highly controversial subject...those that know, know. And those that don't, simply just don't...I can tell you with 100% certainty that when used as a PRE PLANT DIP, by harvest there is no remaining trace elements. That's from having to have my meds lab tested to deal with the dispensaries that are blessed to have me as a vender...

And as far as you sticking around! Pull up a chair, twist one and enjoy the ride, you're more then welcome....

thanks its to late to use it this year . the girls are in flower and I would not want to use it on them now. I'll get through with natural stuff . but next year yes for sure. I used flora mite this year to treat the greenhouse and grow area for mites and it worked real well. I just hope that the eagle 20 will do as well . I think I will learn a lot from your grow.

where do you get the praying mantises from? I use lady bugs , but would love to try them.

sweet!! natural pest control love it!! i got natural prying mantis's on most of my plants they r cool ill have to try those out 1 day they look killer!! :48:

Coming along real nice Bud.

Latest posts

Back