Prepping for outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at all those flowers about to become huge colas! Looking pretty fun under there.

thanks all of mine are at atleast week 1 cant wait gonna be a great harvest urs is gonna be killer too!! take lots of pics ill do the same! figured out by the smell of 2 of them that they are super lemon haze its fun when u get a bunch of random mixed up seeds because of a high friend lmao come harvest time i will know what most of them are tho got next years batch labeled haha :48:

thanks all of mine are at atleast week 1 cant wait gonna be a great harvest urs is gonna be killer too!! take lots of pics ill do the same! figured out by the smell of 2 of them that they are super lemon haze its fun when u get a bunch of random mixed up seeds because of a high friend lmao come harvest time i will know what most of them are tho got next years batch labeled haha :48:

Yes it is...and that super lemon haze sound great...I'll be sure to post plenty of pics...

Latest posts

Back