Calling in sick tomorrow... and I'm not sick.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
Ok, so here's the story. I'm 20 and I live at home still, and will continue to do so for about 1.5 years until i transfew to graduate school.

Tomorrow morning, my girlfriend is leaving for France for two weeks. (God I love her, but it's going to be nice ya know what I mean?) Tomorrow morning, my parents are also leaving for two weeks, and they are taking my 13 year old sister with them. Thus, I have the house to myself. Did I mention I need a vacation? So, for the first time in my 20 years, I'm going to be able to go without ANY distractions. Just complete peace and quiet. However.

During this period, I only have one day off. And for the second time in a year, I plan on calling in sick. I plan on waking up tomorrow, and just getting high, and enjoying the beautiful day. I'm a model employee (just got Employee of the month matter of fact). Is it such a bad thing to call in sick, when I really fine?

Here's my excuse, I ate some bad fish and was vomitting all night. Do they belive me? Probably not, but who gives a shit.

We weren't meant to work our lives away, and I plan on taking advantage of my peaceful household while I can.

Wake up at 1 in the afternoon. Smoke a bong bowl (the one my mom took from me a couple years ago if you remember my story of how she turned it into a flower vase). Play some poker online. Eat some food. Repeat.

I'm not such a bad guy am I? I mean I've had days off before, but one without any mental or physicial commitments??? Get real, this shit happens once in a decade.

It's fine dude, people need personal days. Especially if you're enjoying the world.

Nothing better then calling in sick when your not. Take the day off dude you probaly deserve it anyway.

if you are a habital taker of days off...then iw ould say no...but sounds like you just need a personal day....and thats totally allowed

i think even some Union contracts have personal days listed....

relax :cool:

I say...enjoy! Nothing like taking a little "personal" time. :D

I didnt go to work yesterday, not cuz I was sick but just cuz I plainly wanted to not go. I work 3, 12 hour shifts. man 12 hours at on time sucks, but hey it pays, but it was nice to not go to work for the last day

Latest posts

Back