Question for Dr. Chronic Customers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank White

Reaction score
Stealth Delivery w/ Original Breeder Pack OR...

Stealth Delivery w/OUT Original Breeder Pack

Do you choose to get the breeder pack sent with your order to keep as a memento? Do you opt to get your seeds without the breeder pack to increase the chances of the package getting through? A friend of mine went to Canada a couple years ago and purchased seeds. She got rid of the breeder pack before crossing the border in case she got searched (she coincidentally did). Just curious what option everybody rolls with.

Yea, don't talk about your personal experiences!

But, it is up to you, I wouldn't mind the original breeder pack.

Whats more important to you, getting your seeds and pulling one over on customs or increasing your chances of your package being intercepted and getting to show ummm no one your cool breeder package. Its a no brainer to me either the way the doc is the best. I haven't had a problem with him once.

Oh yea the customs sent me a nice letter when they intercepted the parcel imagine my surprise. Made me all paranoid thinking bummer they probably added me to there list. lol

I have an order with the Doc thats out there somewhere!. Sent out July 11. Still havent gave up but..... I put another order with them last night so we will see how this one goes. Last chance for the Doc for me. Got my fingers crossed.

Peace

I got some nirvana white widow from chronic in june ... got the seeds in 8 days used a debit card ... unfortunately ... the seeds product sick plants ... out of 6 ... 3 popped up ... almost a month old and still looking like seedlings :eek:... one hasn't gotten any leaves other than the seed leaves ... chronic won't back the product:ignore: ... so I'm out of luck ... I'd rather have good seeds than, original breeder pack ... won't buy from him again ... that's for sure ... but that's just me ... :fid:

Yeah thats too bad. Been reading about all the problems with those beans. Thats the order that I have not received yet. I also want to correct myself on my last post. Doc sent those beans to me on July 16 not the 11th. Got confused for a sec.

I have em throw the breeder packs in there with my seeds.
I think they look cool...lol. I ordered sum nirvana seeds from
the doc once, and they came still in the original package.

andy52 said:
if you order from the doc,just be grateful if you even get your seeds.i ordered a month ago and nadda.says he hasn't received my money yet.bullshit

I'm pretty sure cronic stopped shipping to the US about a year ago (maybe less).

I got roasted at another site for mentioning sannies seeds (he sends to us... I sent cash...4x!..
and one of their locals said "hes from the US, doc doesn't ship there......"..

4maggio said:
I'm pretty sure cronic stopped shipping to the US about a year ago (maybe less).

I got roasted at another site for mentioning sannies seeds (he sends to us... I sent cash...4x!..
and one of their locals said "hes from the US, doc doesn't ship there......"..

hmm weird i was going to order from doc and sunt him a email asking bout shipping to US he said he still does now i am worried lol

well, I just ordered yesterday and he sent them out today, so he def still ships to the states!

Absolutely still ships here. I got mine on the 18th and ordered on the 15th. Quick as a mofo..

It does say on his site he does'nt ship to the US. I think that is more a thing to cover his butt. Since it is illegal to send them here.

^^^ i thought it was legal for them to export them but the illegal part is us importing them.. i just ordered from the Doc (5 lowryder #2 seeds) hope to see em soon.. all this talk about people being dissapointed is kinda scarin me but hey.. 43$ already spent so i guess.. keep em crossed!

thanks,
Pete

I went back and re-read his shipping terms and he now says he ships anywhere in the world but he stresses that he is not responsibe for seeds that do not get wheerever they are shipped.

Standard stuff actually.

Latest posts

Back