Question for Dr. Chronic Customers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 4 different strains from Dr.Chronic, got them all with out issue.
However not a single seed popped from the NL x Skunk#1. Not sure why, they looked as healthy as any seed I have ever seen.

i have ordered 5 low #2 from him and no problem with any germd all 5 and poped in 2 days above soil in 3 more day after poppin

Ive heard nothing but good things about the doc untill now. Plan on using him in the next month..

Mine were have been "germinating" for over 2 weeks. I think I have to call those a loss.

First time I ordered I got my seeds in one week...this time its been over a month and still nothing but I just emailed him and so we will see. I live in the states. :D

I just placed an order with the Doc yesterday, got a email saying it shipped this morning. Will post an update when I get them :D

ya and idk its us that cant be held responsible for items shipped to us that are not illegal unless they can prove without a doubt we knew what was in the package and tried to get it across the border

jollygreengiant said:
I just placed an order with the Doc yesterday, got a email saying it shipped this morning. Will post an update when I get them :D
I ordered some beans from the doc on the Aug 30th and they came on the sept 4th East Coast US came with breeder pack but stealth, Hope this gives some hope for ha:)

jao33333 said:
I ordered some beans from the doc on the Aug 30th and they came on the sept 4th East Coast US came with breeder pack but stealth, Hope this gives some hope for ha:)

GREAT to hear, I will admit I was a bit worried as this is my first purchase but I have heard high praises for the DR.

TY for the report:bong:

I used the the doc to on aug21 got them on aug29 to the eastcoast purple#1 with breeder pack stealth also germed 10 2 poped the other 8 were crushed and out of the 2 seedings one of the died but i was still happy to get them.

ALLWaYsHiGh said:
I used the the doc to on aug21 got them on aug29 to the eastcoast purple#1 with breeder pack stealth also germed 10 2 poped the other 8 were crushed and out of the 2 seedings one of the died but i was still happy to get them.

He says on the site that if anything is damaged, to ship them back and he'll replace. I had two crushed, but I didn't worry about it. If it had been 8 instead, I would've tested his quarantee.

Hey all, I ordered from doc yesterday (5 fem Seedism BLZ seeds + 5 fem Royal Queen White Widow seeds). I didn't get my confirmation yet, but it went through on my credit card I used so I am sure it will happen hopefully Monday! Then we will see how long it will take to arrive Northeast USA. 420usagrow
Thanks to all posts about seedbanks (helps weed out the rip-offs!).

ya thanks for everyone posting their experience it helps make me feel safer when ordering from certain banks :)

i got my seeds from the doc in 5 days and i ordered on a english holiday so they wernt open so reallly 4 days. they have great stealth shipping and i got nirvana breeder seeds and i am nothing but pleased, 10 out of 10 afghanis poped and are growing, 8 out of 10 white widows are growing. no freebies and they all showed taproots within 24 hours of paper towel germination method, i guess you can say the doc has my buisness for now on.

I just ordered from the Doc too... well placed the
order the other night and the darn gift card thing didn't go through, so I went ahead with Intenational Money Grams. Didn't want to put it though on my debit card. besides the bank calls me eveytime I try to use it oveseas anyways... I think I am gonna open one of those Green Dot cards.

Ordered all Nirvana strains
Big Bud
Cali Orange Bud
White Widow and
New Purple Power..

will let you know when I get them.... I sent in the MO's today so it will prolly take a week to get there.

i tried 2 get seeds again sent 2 aus but he wont even reply !got seeds before with cc and they were great bigbuddah cheese (all popped) and docs alpha 13 which kicks ***(10/10)guess hafta look else where

I got my email confirmation for my order from the good doctor! Now I will wait patiently, I can't wait to try the Seedism BLZ Bud. Supposedly very potent and not a stretcher. Anyone out there grown this strain? Have a great day everyody.

I ordered and had confirmation in 1 day and received 6 days after ordering to the US!! All seeds except one germed within 24 hours.

Latest posts

Back