Running out of Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrcane

Just Wanta Grow!
Reaction score
Well this is my first attempt at growing MJ. Had to leave for the month of June so had to put them outside, returned and put them back in to flower. On 12&12 now starting to run out of head room.. Just some bag seed trying to dial in the room.Plants got tall outside now with 9ft. ceiling I am running out of head room. I also grow Bonsia trees so I tried some wiring on them. Buds are small hope to get something to smoke out of them...:bong2:

View attachment 2006-12-31 23.00.00-39.jpg

View attachment 2006-12-31 23.00.00-40.jpg

View attachment 2006-12-31 23.00.00-41.jpg

View attachment 2006-12-31 23.00.00-45.jpg

View attachment 2006-12-31 23.00.00-44.jpg

bend them over ....I have even lade them on they side just tougher to water

You can try and bend some over, but do it son as you are starting to flower. Plants outdoors will almost always be way larger than indoor plants. These look to be on the sativa side, so you have a long ways to go--probably 8-10 weeks or so. As this was bagseed, keep a close watch out for hermies. You might want to trim up the plants some, too.

Thanks H.G . WOW 8-10 more they have been three weeks now. guess I will take them as far as I can. Trim the plant up some?? Should I take the out side lower little buds off. or more fan leaf.

Keep a growing plant under any 2700k light and you will get the greatest space between them internodes, or stretch, like you have.. consider vegging under some 6500k light, leave the 2700k HPS for Bud, balancing the light and the light color is often glanced by many

At first I was vegging under 6500 k but I had to leave town for the month of June, so had to put them out side.:headbang: where the took off... they are now under 2000 k. Hope to get a few buds out of this and get on with my next grow have some fem Papaya

They should be just fine. Sativas tend to stretch more than indicas. Sativas can take 10-14 weeks to finish, so be patient. Do keep and eye out for boy parts, too.

I love having separate vegging and flowering spaces. If you have room somewhere, you might consider a small separate veg space.

Mrcane, at leat you was able to leave your plants outdoors. Better than letting them die. If I had to leave, I might as well pull the plug on my equipment. My wife said she would rather not mess with it at all.
I just started a run of papaya a few weeks ago. Heard some good things about it. Really looking forward to that smoke!!
Thg, I am working now to ha e a separate veg space up and running before I start to flower this set.
Really want to keep thing moving.

Thanks HG&YD Will sure enough keep an eye out for boy parts.."PATIENTS" I see that can be tough! I have been looking around the house for a little Veg spot. and maybe with T5s instead of MH.?
I was really fortunate that the girls lived,my wife wanted nothing to do with the inside.but she kept them fed outside. Just not cut enough they are 7' now.
Need that other spot to get that papaya going:vap-leafy_wave:

My plants are still in the seedlings stage. I've been eyeing a closet for days. It's a "junk" closet. So I won't miss its use as an actual storage area. 38 inches by 6 feet long. 8 high. I could definitely use this space to at least get the seeds sprouted and growing. Maybe even for the whole veg time.

Hi, fun read here, I say bonsai the heck out of those girls. So they stretched outside, which happens.. I hate seeing stretch like that, but oh well, it happens. Please just do your thing, they are tough plants. Your bonsai skills will come in handy.

Sativas just do that--part of growing sativas. They are looking just fine. You should be through with the stretch and they should not just start packing on the weight.

No offense to you guys, but I can't figure your wives out. I would love to have a guy that I could share growing with....

No Offense taken here I Just Love growing things and love good soil!! And my wife likes her smoke so she will weed and feed!!!:vap-leafy_wave:
On that note how heavy feeders are M J plants? I am feeding FFOBB every two weeks with a mineral tea in between.

Latest posts

Back