Ebbnflowr tests Keeper of the Treats - Truffaloha#2 x Truffle Treats#4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why and how do you wash ??? Your grow looks spotless.
I saved the best branches but I want to get good at making rosin. And the buds in this tent weren't that big bc I flowered in 1 gallon pots. So I figured this strain and the small buds would be perfect for making some bubble hash to press!

Bubble machine into bubble bags. I have a ton of trim and some fresh frozen from previous harvests to practice on before I wash this. My press will be here this week. Working on getting a used freeze dryer but they are ridiculously expensive.

Last edited:
Not done drying or curing but a little sneak peek
Screenshot_20240109_172857_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240109_172842_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240109_172705_Gallery.jpg

After a 7 day dry in the cannatrol.

Lemon pine sol is what my girl says. My nose is ruined I can't smell shit. Dewey Cox syndrome.

Check out this lower...it's been in the cannatrol for 2 weeks now 7 day dry 7 day cure. I'm gonna take them out and put them in jars now hopefully the terps come out a little more. Not the strongest nose. But she's gonna dump.

Yes it was a pack I tested for them...I just ran the keepers back but Im done with that cut now...it did make some really nice hash rosin, but stretch and node spacing sucked and yield also.

Latest posts

Back