My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wise Man said:
Yo GG,that Big Book of Buds was done by Subcool wasnt it?,plants are lookin great man.

Hes got some seriously wicked stuff.

I know him off a forum i use,my god he realy shows his experience:D

Im growing Jack The Ripper(which you may find in that book) its a cross between Jacks Cleaner and Space Queen(both may be in book)

Sorry for this little rant:p

ya wise man subcool wrote it , awsome book i have 2 of his books jack the ripper is some potent stuff if i remember correctly my friend grew some in his raffters of his dorm room when we first went to college and its pretty much the reason we dropped out lmao.. just kidding =P

Well im borred so i thought i would do an update. plants gotten about an inch taller and pistals are coming in nicely Finally a female! ahww.. took a few shots of what i see every morning when i turn on the box. plants starting to look sativa to me now but could be wrong. again this is bagseed purple strain. tasted like purple kush to me had the bag it was in looking like there was coke in it afterwards so man crystals. soo im hoping this is a High quality strain atleast whatever it may exactly be. anyways ramping on

Ive taken the desk lamp out for now its been getting to hot in there even when its 35 degrees out. plant seems to like it better but well see lately shes just been filling outward new branches and bud spots have been poping up like crazy. some chem burn still but shes pulling through and now that the buds will start coming in soon shes gonna start eating up alot more of those bloom ferts which should clean out my over ferting job once and for all, which ive been flushing alot.

she was underwatered for the first time in my growing exp. usually my plants are throwing up water. anyways heres some pics!

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

great lookin plant. looks sativa to me as well. the white widow im workin on now is sativa, can't wait for the smoke. keep it up man.

She's a real beauty man, how many watts you flowering her with, and how many lumens ya packin? I'll be awaiting some more pics as she flowers :)

akirahz said:
She's a real beauty man, how many watts you flowering her with, and how many lumens ya packin? I'll be awaiting some more pics as she flowers :)

well im using 3 , 32 watt cfl's two 22 watt cfl and a mini bar 20w cfl.

puting off about 9k lumens for 1 square ft. 1 plant.

ya now i hope shes not a skunky smelling plant. or all have to start investing in air filters and such. she smelt like skunk 2 days ago and now doesnt smell like anything maybe its my alergys lol.. anyways thanks for stoping by everyone!

Looks like you have a nice,healthy sativa GG:D

Nice work!

Well heres how shes looking. lots of new branches almost 3 inches long each. filling in nicely alot more full then my last plant was. She has now been named Alice by a helpful friend of mine and she is 44 days from sprout been on 12/12 from seed. anyone got anykinda idea when all be harvesting? well heres some pics enjoy.

Also started Germing some fat ugly Seed i found in some stress lol. soo all keep updates on that now to..

added some more outside views of the box for anyone looking for a similar design.

purpleurple 001.jpg

purpleurple 002.jpg

purpleurple 003.jpg

purpleurple 004.jpg

purpleurple 005.jpg

purpleurple 006.jpg

purpleurple 007.jpg

purpleurple 008.jpg

purpleurple 009.jpg

purpleurple 012.jpg

hey yah gg .... congrats on your grow man ....

something for you to concider is your growing in a coffee can .... usually this isnt good for roots and or your baby .... reason y is one the coffee can absorbs heat from your lights making it possable for your roots ta burn up from the heat under your lights ... though you may not feel it im sure the baby does ... and two the reflection on the bottom of the leaves from light shining up from the silver lips of the can will make thats thing stretch like no tomorrow .. just something for yah ta think about .... though in my grow i did the same thing i noticed that the can in my grow was inhibbiting my plant from growing and was starting to collect rust in the bottom of the can ....If anything transplant to a plastic potter or a plastic container that isnt transparent ... Im sure that your baby will appreciate it and show yah the love ...:)

Some green mojo for your grow ... :watchplant:

Chuck E. Cheeba said:
hey yah gg .... congrats on your grow man ....

something for you to concider is your growing in a coffee can .... usually this isnt good for roots and or your baby .... reason y is one the coffee can absorbs heat from your lights making it possable for your roots ta burn up from the heat under your lights ... though you may not feel it im sure the baby does ... and two the reflection on the bottom of the leaves from light shining up from the silver lips of the can will make thats thing stretch like no tomorrow .. just something for yah ta think about .... though in my grow i did the same thing i noticed that the can in my grow was inhibbiting my plant from growing and was starting to collect rust in the bottom of the can ....If anything transplant to a plastic potter or a plastic container that isnt transparent ... Im sure that your baby will appreciate it and show yah the love ...:)

Some green mojo for your grow ... :watchplant:[/quote/]

Hey thanks for stoping by Chuck Soil temp stays the same as my last plant that was in plastic bucket , ive got the inside of it lined with thick plastic sheeting. and it grows noticably every day i dont really have the option to transplant it now its in flowering and would cause far to much stress trying to get it out of the metal can. its actually a giant bean can that has metal sealer to prevent rust on the inside of it to keep food fresh. unlike coffee cans which use a chemical preservative and will rust ( i read the label ) plus ive seen MJ plants grow out of green bean cans that are twice as big as my plant lol Theres alot of concerns out there but when it rly comes down to it you gotta work with what you got on hand..

Does she smell? I'm a total noob, and I'm wondering when the plants really start to smell.

Thanks!

Bent526 said:
Does she smell? I'm a total noob, and I'm wondering when the plants really start to smell.

Thanks!

if you put your nose pretty much on the very top of the plant it has a faint pine/skunk smell to it but not strong enough to smell other wise. once it gets semi mature buds on it i will have to invest in some air filters and odor control.

Everything is coming right along and looking great GG. Keep it up and you'll be smoking some dank bud before ya know it my friend. ;)

Just stoping in, plants doing great gets bigger every day lots of new branches on exisisting branches and fan leaves on new branches are getting quite big almost half the size of large fans. i almost am starting to notice quite a bit of alternating nodes , especially at the very top of the plant and on new branches. probably do a pic update tomorrow might even have me a wiseman lookin plant =P

Anyone guesstimate on a plant thats been 12/12 light cycle since seed and with 9,500 lumens of CFL's how long sativa's can take to get to harvest? its at like 45-46 days now. Thanks again

GG

well some can take 12 weeks, thats what 84 days? .. but most take about 9-10 i think 63-70

do you have pre-flowers yet? are you aware that it is a female then? hope this helps

akirahz said:
well some can take 12 weeks, thats what 84 days? .. but most take about 9-10 i think 63-70

do you have pre-flowers yet? are you aware that it is a female then? hope this helps

yes its a female, and has pistals. thanks for stopping by akirahz good info!

Well i decided that im gonna try to start doing an update every 2 days, it really shows how fast these things actually grow. Well heres how shes doing! moved box to a more stealth location alot of traffic in my room lately. the box is back in the closet now with clothes and what not in front of it still sounds ilke a fridge tho lol.

the one pic showing the pre flowers and nodes is best i could get there so small still u cant see them that great. anyways enjoy!

Peace , GG waiting , :watchplant: :watchplant: till the day :joint4: .

newurple 001.jpg

newurple 002.jpg

newurple 003.jpg

newurple 005.jpg

newurple 006.jpg

newurple 007.jpg

newurple 012.jpg

newurple 013.jpg

newurple 015.jpg

newurple 017.jpg

Latest posts

Back