My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally i think u got loadsa light already, u shouldn't need to add anymore. just ,make sure their all at the 2700K end of the spectrum. I had to do the same to my light cycle in my last grow cos we moved but i didn't more light. the change in amount of light did speed it up alot tho!

hey thanks for stoping by Thorn ya im using all 2700k you can tell in the pics by the amber colored light 6500k's are like almost blue/white.. i didnt do a veg stage with 6500k then a flower stage 2700k on this plant , it was strait into flowering for alice on 2700k's

guess im just trying to get her to squeeze out those buds as fast as possible not that i would really want to rush such a pretty girl its just i dont have much time left here. and wanta good 5 oz sack before i go =)

hey bro!
lookn very nice!

i will also be doin 12/12 from seed at one stage..but with HPS instead of cfls and i will be in a DWC system instead of soil.

Well Alice got first full nute since i transplanted her. And ive started to LST new sprouts. also buds are starting to develop rapidly there is now pistals at every node and there starting to cluster up on the bud sites. Not much longer now!

Cant wait to have the feeling of smoking my own home grown bud.

Ganja_Greg said:
Cant wait to have the feeling of smoking my own home grown bud.

Tis a great feeling :D:hubba:

eh borred took acouple more pics today tried to get as close as possible to one of the bud sites to show pistals this is pretty much how all the nodes look... here they are added acouple other pics as well letting her get some natural light today.

gaysex 007.jpg

gaysex 008.jpg

gaysex 005.jpg

She looks great ganj...Keep it up man ill keep my eye on this lady :cool2:

Just measured her. shes now 15 inches tall or 1' 3" , still dwarf sized!

cant say i approve of the image file names (gaysex.jpg)!?! haha but i def approve of the pics, very nice bud-site development going on there, good size too, 15 " is kool i think.

akirahz said:
cant say i approve of the image file names (gaysex.jpg)!?! haha but i def approve of the pics, very nice bud-site development going on there, good size too, 15 " is kool i think.

LMFAO sry bout that my picasa pre saved it as that cuz the last pics i saved were these pics of cartoon gay guys doin it that i sent to my Uncle and friends lol soo ya my bad!

Well i decided this morning when she woke up that i was going to strap her down today.. not so much an LST job but a ghetto strap down to save me 2 inches total =) plus i hear you can get more bud from a plant in this position ( see pics) ? all take new pics when her top turns back toward the sky.

Also as i said yesterday i started to LST my new sprouts, ive chosen to use alternate material for LST'ing then the normal string , rope , floss.. for now once they get alittle more of a stalk all switch over to some string or rope... wanted to start them early on it so they get used to it and theres not alot of stress later in its life. not really to worried bout these little two there more of a moving in gift im working on for my new roomate =) probably will keep them in one pot as well for a bush like effect =) as well as LST all the way to harvest.

also some pics of the bud development, hairs/pistals about 1 CM longer then yesterday morning
shes now around 13-14 inches tall instead of 15 1/2"

Thanks for reading guys GG

purpdizzle 005.jpg

purpdizzle 006.jpg

purpdizzle 007.jpg

purpdizzle 008.jpg

purpdizzle 009.jpg

purpdizzle 010.jpg

purpdizzle 011.jpg

Looking good man! Keep it up...When she gets used to LST you'll have a nice Bush! :ccol2:

well Alice has almost fully adjusted to being straped down ( LST ). Also i trimmed acouple lower leaves and branches to let air flow better make its way under the plant.

Shes almost shaped like an S now

Also i took one of the baby branches i cut off the bottom of the plant and for shits stuck it in some dirt after i cut the stalk an an angle well the damn thing rooted last night lol... soo alice **** out a kid over night which is in the bucket with the sprouts , if she does good i think all pluck sprouts and go full bore with Alice # 2 but i would like to have some different bud.. Would this Alice #2 be 100% female since i took it from one? pics later..

Bud Development continues pistals longer every day, side branches that normally grow out and up are now tops and have stretched accordingly with the LST job. Bush Effect should be in about 2 weeks or so.

Wowzer she's tall, hope you don't have ta LST too much more, but if you do it should be an interesting harvest.

Now that you said you've taken a clone, why not take allot of clones off Alice and stick them all in 1 container for a nice sea of green.. guaranteed all females too since you cloned Alice so easily it sounded, take maybe 4-5 more clippings off her, if mine were bigger and had some decent branches id be doing it --

The time is drawing nearer, shes a nice plant bro I'll be on the side here

Nice one GG. I think the clones taken from a female are 100% female, but then I guess any plant can change to hermie if it gets too much stress, but maybe some other growers know better than me :S

Dont let us go without pics for too long :D

Thanks guys! probably do some pics in acouple days want to let her get nice and adapted to the LST and the bud development to pick up again.

not sure clone gonna make it, got her soaking in water came home today and she looked just about dead well see how she does.

So far seems like you have the same results as my 12/12. Still takes over 4 weeks to show sex, and still grows tall. So to me it doesn't seem like 12/12 from the start is the way to go. Maybe for "some" strains, but not for most. I think the lowryder strain would be ideal for a micro grow. CH

Latest posts

Back