My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx TBG for stopin by, im quite proud of this plant now much nicer looking then the last =)

using the method ive used on this.. 12/12 from seed , CFL's , etc how tall could this sativa get by harvest ive got 2 to 2 1/2' of space possibly more with modifications.

Looking great GG,keep it up!

You can expect your plant to double,if not triple is size after you do the switch.Seing as it's a Sativa,more likely triple:cool:

Great.... lol should of LST'ed this one, to late now. all just have to strap down what i can when i have to. thanks for stoping by wiseman!

Sativa + micro grow = difficult... for lack of a better word

One sexy lady you got there! :hubba:

Ganja_Greg said:
Great.... lol should of LST'ed this one, to late now. all just have to strap down what i can when i have to. thanks for stoping by wiseman!

Sativa + micro grow = difficult... for lack of a better word

You can do some supercropping on it now to make it grow bushier. Or, just tie down some of the bigger stems.

Wise Man said:
Looking great GG,keep it up!

You can expect your plant to double,if not triple is size after you do the switch.Seing as it's a Sativa,more likely triple:cool:

oh also i never did the switch from veg to flower cuz its been in flowering since i put the seed in dirt. forgot to mention that

howdy how is your baby doing atm? I'm having mega heat issues with my micro grow, and its only been in there for a day or so! Gonna send u a pm GG bout ur fan.

Alice is doing good. she hasnt grown very much in the last few days im running out of room very fast in my box will have to take out shelf at the top soon for an extra ft of room or so... no idea how im going to hang lighting either..

was going to do an update but lack of growth and grow box make over are in dire need. will probably update tomorrow or the next day.

Hey GG,use the Supercropping method to deal with height.

I put a tute up in the DIY section;)

Wise Man said:
Hey GG,use the Supercropping method to deal with height.

I put a tute up in the DIY section;)

thanks once again wiseman going to check for it now. have no clue what supercropping is. and is it somthing i should and can be doing durring flowering?

Well i feel Alice has grown alot since last update soo i decided to show you guys whats going on. im completely out of room tomorrow i am taking out top shelf of the box which should free up another foot of room and going to cut a hole in the bottom of box to drop down the bottom flooring of the box another 5 inches to floor level seeing as there is a gap that goes underneath the box. giving me all together almost 2 foot of extra grow room.. i noticed today that some of the brand new top leaves have been resting on the actualy bulbs burning some of the leaves alittle.

been giving nutes here and there. probably give a full dose next watering i use granulated ferts so they work for a long time..

Also have 2 new sprouts not sure which one im going to keep. one is a seed that came from the same sack alice came from another is a random bagseed we got from some medium grade weed.

cant remember which sprout is which tho =P

Heres how alice is doing updates again tomorrow night with new box set up.

added a pic to show the shelf area that im freeing up at the top of my box that the lights are currently straped to.

new00000 002.jpg

new00000 003.jpg

new00000 005.jpg

new00000 006.jpg

new00000 007.jpg

new00000 008.jpg

new00000 009.jpg

new00000 011.jpg

new00000 013.jpg

new00000 014.jpg

new00000 015.jpg

new00000 016.jpg

last pics of some of the pistals coming in on one of the bud sites. also a top view shot showing some future bud sites.

new00000 017.jpg

new00000 018.jpg

new00000 021.jpg

Thanks for the update, she's looking lovely :p I say keep the other 2 and LST them down or just play around with them and experiment. By the time their bigger, alice will prob be ready for the chop :D

Thanks guys also forgot to mention im on 14/10 now 14 off 10 on. moving in about a month an a half or so.. you guys think i might be able to harvest by then? She is 55 days old now been on 12/12 since i put the seed in dirt.

akirahz said:
im gonna say yes, i think you could get em chopped by then on that light regime

man i hope so.. gonna **** if i have to move a 4 foot MJ plant across town into my new place. just a quick run down on my specs again

9,800 lumens 1 plant. 12/12 and now 14/10 light schedule. keep in mind i dont have timers and my brain strays on what time im supposed to turn it back on sumtimes =P.

soil is my own special mix of basic potting soil , dirt from where we live , granulated ferts, sand , urine..

Temps around 70 -100 degree's

i want to add another 2 CFL's , do you guys think it would make any difference? seeing i already have almost 10k lum for 1 square foot.

Latest posts

Back