My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy Horse said:
So far seems like you have the same results as my 12/12. Still takes over 4 weeks to show sex, and still grows tall. So to me it doesn't seem like 12/12 from the start is the way to go. Maybe for "some" strains, but not for most. I think the lowryder strain would be ideal for a micro grow. CH

In the long run a plant thats done 12/12 from the start might end up being 5" to 1' shorter then a regularly veged/flowered plant. all depending on strain , pot size , soil , ph , lumens etc... My buddy's currently using the same seeds i used to grow alice and hes got some 2-3'ers and we started 1 day apart. each plant under 6 CFL's, except he used 6500k CFLs for Veg then is in flowering now with 2700k CFL's (The Correct Way). with some nice looking buddage but his plants also look alot different then mine sure leaves are the same just the actual shapes of the plants etc alot different all try to get some pics to show.

If your looking for a plant to grow in micro stick to indica's for obvious reason's. Sativa are meant to be grown tall and in a larger set up, Trying to dwarf them is a strange process.

Theres alot of really good strains that reach 2' fully grown just ordering seeds isnt really a smart option for me currently. so i stick to whatever i can get and it happend to be a sativa =P

yeaaa there are strains that work better with 12/12 start to finish white W.
papaya, ultra haze # 1 and 2 , but for micro grow u need something realy small like lowryder but you will not get as much out of.

well im thankful that i can atleast have a 2 1/2' - 3' plant in my micro grow cabinet. alot of ppl try to squeeze full size plants into a PC case or somthing this is just idiotic but still interesting to see what they can make happen..

But a 2 - 3' MJ plant will have an can have quite a bit of bud on it soo im happy =)

When we say micro stealth grow , we mean somthing smaller then a closet def indoors and Hidden. Doesnt mean nessasarily that we all have 1' of grow space =)....

Anywho going to do a pic update here pretty soon just letting alice adjust to everything buds are coming in nicely , they become more visable everyday

Lets hope i still have some what of a following still =) i think thorn and midnight toker and aik are all i got left! lol.. plants with out buds get kinda borring sometimes understandable! hurry buds! so i can impress again lol

Well heres some pics of how alice is doing, took pics of various bud sites to show the different development as well as lots of full shots to show how i sort of LST'ed her, as you can see alot of tops now as she adapts to LST and bud sites stretch accordingly. well enough chat i gotta run enjoy the pics!

Oh and sprouts are still sprouts.... clone soaking in water and had to raise lighting again another inch.

newest feb 04 001.jpg

newest feb 04 008.jpg

newest feb 04 003.jpg

newest feb 04 004.jpg

newest feb 04 005.jpg

newest feb 04 006.jpg

newest feb 04 007.jpg

newest feb 04 009.jpg

newest feb 04 011.jpg

newest feb 04 012.jpg

newest feb 04 015.jpg

newest feb 04 019.jpg

she's lookin sweeter than ever GG and that street bud looks nice too :) I should take a pic of our street bud before we break into it hehe

well shes been on 12/12 for 58 days now , her total life time.

ok well i was gonna take a pic but the our street bud broke apart :( boo oh well.

GG how old was she when she first started showing hairs?

Thorn said:
ok well i was gonna take a pic but the our street bud broke apart :( boo oh well.

GG how old was she when she first started showing hairs?

1 month old thorn , about 33 days or so when it first showed pistals.. my male bagseed plant that i vegged then flowered took almost 2 months i belive all look into that.

thanks wiseman i was begining to think i was losing my following lol. ive decided im probably not gonna post anymore picture updates for another week , to two weeks.. My pic updates are sum what borring hehe soo next time they wont be!

damn this thing is going crazy now baby buds are visable from like 5 feet away rather then very close up

She got a full dose of nutes again today and a good watering. the way things are going i just might be done in 6 weeks.

oh and im using a 0-10-10 granulated fert for anyone who hasnt been following this borring grow lol

hey man it aint boring! she's lookin great with the LST, u can defo tell where more bud sites are! Can't wait for more pics :D

Thorn said:
hey man it aint boring! she's lookin great with the LST, u can defo tell where more bud sites are! Can't wait for more pics :D

ya man after reading about LST i was kinda a skeptic.. but now after acutally doing it the results are pretty obvious.. it doesnt just make your plant smaller and save room it also increases the amount of bud you will end up with..

alice doesnt even have side brances anymore there all tops now lol..

well thanks for sticking around thorn!! i hope i can keep some ppl interested! i love to hear what you guys have to say about my grow.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Alice is looking great GG. What is the flower time on her?

um... not entierly sure the full flower time on her TBG. She is technically bag seed but i do know shes a purple sativa strain ( the weed she came from was some of the most potent stuff ive smoked in SO CAL) cant wait to head back to holland this place stinks of smog! haha jk love cali.. probably like 7-10 weeks flower time i suppose like most sativa. but keep in mind shes been on flower since i put seed in soil.. i dont got room for vegative stages just a young guy with no cash and a cabinet i jacked from my parents garage!

ive been smoking MJ for about 5 years strait now and i hear so cal has some of the best buds in the world even tho its illegal lol.. im sure all end up with a good heathly harvest soon enough with some nice potent buds.

Latest posts

Back