NUtes indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. In growing MJ in the past.. outdoors I have used Miracle grow.. rapid grow.. and several others which worked well and I never had a problem with any of them as long as I followed directions so as not to burn the plants. Indoors I am guessing is a differant thing.. I know there are alot of products on the market from Hyrdo stores.. But I am wondering is there a letter standard like 5-10-5 or 2-2 10.. That would be standard in veg growth.. and flowering phase? for MJ ? I really don't want to get into all kinds of ordering on things that might not even help.. I hope I am not setting myself up for a list of things I will need ect.. Thanks a skeptical Hero

I keep it simple....GH flora series....there are three parts to it and it is simple to use....not sure what the ratios break down as though...36 bucks shipped to my house for all 3 parts. Jmo

when vegging you need the first # to be the biggest ie 20-10-10

in flower you want the first # too be the lowest ie 2-6-8

these #'s are just examples.

Floranova Grow from General Hydroponics, its all you need in vegg, one part mix and feed.

Floranova Bloom for flower, start simple and see if your plants want anything more.

dman1234 said:
when vegging you need the first # to be the biggest ie 20-10-10

in flower you want the first # too be the lowest ie 2-6-8

these #'s are just examples.

:yeahthat:

Yeah I usually only use two of the three parts at a time....in veg grow and micro....in flower bloom and micro....make sure you mix the micro in first and never mix the different parts together...always into the water first.

I can speak for the GH Floranova Grow and bloom. I used it, and it alone for my very first grow and it worked perfectly. I started at 25% Str, and worked to 75% Str max In a 4 port Hydro Garden of Ease.... Tho I removed 2 males and only flowered 2 (Dont think thats makes a difference) I heard that stuff is also very good at nuetralizing your Ph. My Ph comes out of the tap around 7.0-7.5... at 50% Str it lowered my Ph to a nice 6.0ish, I never altered the Ph at all...maybe Im lucky, and I think Im gettin off track....
The GH Floranova Grow and Bloom rock...I would reccomend.

Hamster spoke of a 3rd part "Micro"... I did not use that, but I am now curious as to what benefit the Micro provides.... I guess I can just go look it up :)

Sixx said:
I can speak for the GH Floranova Grow and bloom. I used it, and it alone for my very first grow and it worked perfectly. I started at 25% Str, and worked to 75% Str max In a 4 port Hydro Garden of Ease.... Tho I removed 2 males and only flowered 2 (Dont think thats makes a difference) I heard that stuff is also very good at nuetralizing your Ph. My Ph comes out of the tap around 7.0-7.5... at 50% Str it lowered my Ph to a nice 6.0ish, I never altered the Ph at all...maybe Im lucky, and I think Im gettin off track....
The GH Floranova Grow and Bloom rock...I would reccomend.

Hamster spoke of a 3rd part "Micro"... I did not use that, but I am now curious as to what benefit the Micro provides.... I guess I can just go look it up :)

The nutes you are speaking of are different than the nutes Hammy is talking about--they are simply made by the same company.

The GH Floranova you used is a 1 part nutrient. You use either the veg or the bloom, not both. Micro nutes are already in the Floranova.

The GH Flora series that Hammy is talking about consists of 3 parts--grow, micro, and bloom. You use all three in different proportions depending on what stage of growth you are in.

I use my own soil mixes, but I use the GH line of General Organics nutes to supplement my waterings when the soil has been worn out. I've been extremely happy with the results and only use their grow and bloom formulas which seem to be very complete and hard to burn with.

Thanks for clearing that up THG....I didn't know they do a different line with just grow or just bloom. For the price I get the 3 part I will be sticking with it though.

If you use the 2 part you can use Koolbloom as a supplement in flower, they work really well together.

Latest posts

Back