New moon and a good time to start planting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Hey everyone at just before midnight tonight April 17 was the new moon or waxing moon which is said to be the best time to plant leafy above ground crops like MJ. If you thinking the weather is warm enough finally and your itching to get started then this might be a good time if you like an early start like I do. If its still to cold or if you like to plant later then you will wan`t to waite a while but it will be another 30 days before you get to plant with a favorable moon phase again. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming year and Thanks to Hick Stony Bud and TBG for all the help you give us all. Slim

Thanks 4 tha advice, but I planted some outside bout 3 weeks ago an they are growing pretty good. I thought tha cold or rain was going to kill them but they just keep growing. but I have alot bout 80 or so coming up so thanks again for tha advice because i have bout 9 ready to be transplanted an 15 out there already.

Latest posts

Back