To triger flowering being more important than mantaining it flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gangotri

Reaction score
Is the act of triggering the flowering period what you mostly REALY need to do OR is very important the mantainance of the flowering period?

Can you be strict on the care for triggering and then relax on it afterwards? Can a plant unflower or leave flowering stage because of light leaks etc?

gangotri said:
Is the act of triggering the flowering period what you mostly REALY need to do OR is very important the mantainance of the flowering period?

Can you be strict on the care for triggering and then relax on it afterwards? Can a plant unflower or leave flowering stage because of light leaks etc?

Once you go 12/12 then you can have no light leaks until finished.
If given enough light the plant can go back to the vegg stage, this is stressful on the plant.

yes, a plant can change back if there are light leaks or timing changes.
The plant will reveg some and then either reflower or turn into a hermi.
I used to think it wouldn't affect the plants but it does. You would think with the full moons and all that it could take some light leaks but it will delay your flowering period at the least.

kasgrow said:
yes, a plant can change back if there are light leaks or timing changes.
The plant will reveg some and then either reflower or turn into a hermi.
I used to think it wouldn't affect the plants but it does. You would think with the full moons and all that it could take some light leaks but it will delay your flowering period at the least.

What about those who plant outdoors, the full moon as you said plus city lights and lightnings, etc, wont it affect an outdoor plant?

its because the moon doesnt give off enough light for the plant to even notice it.

Rocker420 said:
its because the moon doesnt give off enough light for the plant to even notice it.

I see, thanks you guys, doubt solved.

I have a pretty good method if your outdoor plants are NOT earth-bound. I use 2-3 gallon pots and can make a suggestion no light control....

Latest posts

Back