God give me the strength...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like on some of the more Sativa dominant strains that the growth will slow up a lot toward the end while not being fully ripe (especially being under the CFL light). The growth out the tops of the buds could be some fox tailing occurring.

....you're not worrying too much, this sound like a REVEG!!!

You have light leaks, or are letting light get in on the 12 hours of dark.

Single leaves (funny lookin') stickin' out of the tops (kinda) of the buds..... yep, reveg :(

oh no they aren't single leaves they are three four fingered leaves my gf says they are getting big just not as fast pics to come soon

Oh and for who ever reads this future reference not that I'm like crushingly offended or anything but I am a SHE. I know saying my gf makes people draw conclusions and that whatever but yeah. Lol female am I

Doesn't look like a reveg to me.. others may have something else to say, but I just say, keep on going :)

Sorry actually the ones in the picture directly above have 4 & 5 fingers but yeah significantly new growth.

Doesn't look like a reveg to me.. others may have something else to say, but I just say, keep on going :)

yeah once the leaves grew out some more and the help of your pics I came to the conclusion also that it wasn't revegging which made me sooooo happy indeed.

Looking good.. bulking up just over the last couple days. Imagine what another 2-3+ weeks will do! :) That plant has a lot of bulking to do, but is healthy for sure.

If you want to take this growing thing seriously, I would highly recommend a full spectrum LED light! You can get them for about $190, the ones I have. I have 8 of the 400's

http://www.mars-hydro.com/mars-ii-led-grow-light-400w.html

If you continue to want to do just 1 plant, this light will take care of your flowering needs. What you do, is use another small space to veg them 24hours continuous light with the CFL's you have, to get them ready for after your harvest under your LED's. Very slight increase in cost and heat, but worth it I'd say for your one plant setup. :aok:

CFL's will only get your bud so dense.

Looking good.. bulking up just over the last couple days. Imagine what another 2-3+ weeks will do! :) That plant has a lot of bulking to do, but is healthy for sure.

Thank you. Good to know I'm still heading in the right direction. I'm actually going for a max of four plants into flower next year. Might do one during this winter though so def. Weigh the LED option for lighting in the flowering stage.

Oh and alot more of the trichs are cloudy and more abundant. And she smells so freaking good just wanna eat her. Haha. But I won't..... At least not yet.��

I think what some people dont know about dayight cfl's is that the spectrum they put out is quite robust, the issue usually comes in the amount of power they are imparting on the plants. But if you have 10-15 daylight cfl's that should be ok to have a plant finish completely. But without the HID or the high power LED, you will never get to the best the plant can give

I think what some people dont know about dayight cfl's is that the spectrum they put out is quite robust, the issue usually comes in the amount of power they are imparting on the plants. But if you have 10-15 daylight cfl's that should be ok to have a plant finish completely. But without the HID or the high power LED, you will never get to the best the plant can give

I'm using 4, 1200 lumen cfl's and a 12" florescent grow light.

Latest posts

Back