God give me the strength...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strain is a Sativa that had quite the life. Buds are starting to get tiny bit of rust color to them...

I've had the rust colored hairs,. I go trich hunting every morning now lol. Do you have any updated pics of your grow would love to see 'em.

A little closer calyx's are starting to swell trichs are starting to go cloudy.

Only very few from what can be seen in the close up( nice pic btw)

I'd hold out man it will be sooooo worth it! Wait till they're at least 99% cloudy. Some sativas have a ridiculously long flower time I'd a cheese heirloom last year that took12 weeks to begin to amber up.

I'd hold out man it will be sooooo worth it! Wait till they're at least 99% cloudy. Some sativas have a ridiculously long flower time I'd a cheese heirloom last year that took12 weeks to begin to amber up.

yeah for some time I've concluded that she is sativa dominant so yeah I put it in my head e early on that I may be in it for the longer wait of 12+ weeks or so.

ok question with strains that take that long is it better to harvest when mostly cloudy or to wait til they start to amber up. I like more of the couch lock high but I like to feel it in me head too. Like a good 50/50. When would you recommend harvesting for that effect?

Keep on hunting! I've pulled early before and you'll be kicking your self if you do.

There will always be the question in the back of your mind every time you smoke it all like 'what would it be like if I left it another x week/s?'

I may be in it for the longer wait of 12+ weeks or so.

Yes, 100% considering that pic today :aok: 11-14 weeks.

I like more of the couch lock high but I like to feel it in me head too. Like a good 50/50. When would you recommend harvesting for that effect?

Then you want as much amber trichs as you can muster, without them going black on you. Think of them like bananas :aok:

All cloudy = head high almost entirely
30-50% amber will start giving you couchlock. More amber (more time) = more couch lock.

Your callex have a LOT of swelling left to do. I'm sure terrapins have yet to reach any type of potential, and the trich production is very low. In the last few weeks, when the plant starts to use itself up, you'll get loads of swelling and trichs packing on.

Having them flower under CFL will rob you (you'll get less) of all of the things I mentioned lol.. but you know this :D

I feel like I'm at a stand still here. Like all bud production to the buds has stopped, or maybe just really really subtle now, notice lots of new foliage like shooting out of the buds like little copters try to get some pics in the morn for better explanation. Idk. Maybe worrying too much just trying to make it to the end.

I feel like I'm at a stand still here. Like all bud production to the buds has stopped, or maybe just really really subtle now, notice lots of new foliage like shooting out of the buds like little copters try to get some pics in the morn for better explanation. Idk. Maybe worrying too much just trying to make it to the end.

....you're not worrying too much, this sound like a REVEG!!!

You have light leaks, or are letting light get in on the 12 hours of dark.

Single leaves (funny lookin') stickin' out of the tops (kinda) of the buds..... yep, reveg :(

Get a picture up sharpish word war, if dr gf is right then that's a bad buzz. I've never had it happen touch wood but I'm sure with the amount of knowledge round here some 1 will have a solution.

This is a reference picture of a bud revegging. notice the (specific) 3 leaves that are roundish and singular.

Reveg8.JPG

It sounds like revegging to me, too...not a good thing, as this does stop flower production. Can you post up a pic?

Latest posts

Back