1st Grow: 315W GFL Soil Microgrow (Auto AK47x Blueberry)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TokemnGo

Reaction score
Hello all,
TokemonGo here. I've been reading through forums for sometime now and finally decided to give growing a go. This is my first grow of anything ever, so I'd more than appreciate your comments and input... so w/o further adieu, let's go!

Here's the cab that I ended up putting together. I doubt she'll be winning a beauty pageant, but I think she'll be able to get the job done.

The dimensions are 1.5'x2.5'x3'. All the seams and cracks have been caulked and the doors a semi-lined with insultation material that takes care of light leaks. This really isn't too big of a deal, but I'll get to that later...
I currently have only one fan installed as an exhaust fan w/ a passive intake hole. It's a 12V that's rated for 190CFM, but I'm running it on a 10V adapter, so I guess-timate it's running @ about 150 for me.
As far as the lighting goes, I have 3 105W, 6200 lumen CFLs. 2x 2700k, 1x 5000k.
There's a ionizer in the cabinet to help with smell control once everything gets going.
Throw in a digital thermometer/hygrometer and there you have it....

I ordered a pack of autoflowering ak47xblueberries. I pick these seeds because apart from sounding like an awesome smoke, I have space and climate requirements. The cab is kinda small, so I needed something that grew short. Also, I live less than 30min from Canadian soil, so it gets pretty cold here, especially in the basement where the young ladies will be kept. To help keep temps up during the upcoming (and current) cold months, I'm going to run the lights 24/7, which autoflowers can mature under, given they don't depend on light cycle to go into flowering. I tried to start off with 3 plants, but one seed never germed, so I'm just going with 2 the first time around... both of which sprouted after 3 days :)
'growing the young ladies in a soil mixture and feeding them GH FloraNova nutrients.

Yelp that's all for now... keep ya posted. Same chronic place, same chronic journal...

Sorry for the lack of pics as of yet. Picasa's not downloading for somereason. I'll get them up tho...

Latest posts

Back