Flower’s Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t feel like I did anything wrong, as far as causing this plant to herm. I think we can all agree that the plant looked perfectly healthy, and stress free.
I will say, when I uprooted the plant, and tossed it into the woods, the dirt was dryer than I expected. I pick the pots up every day, and water the ones that feel light.
This plant would have definitely gotten watered today, if I had not found the
🏀 🏀’s before hand.
The temps in the tent have stayed under 80.
The plant showed no deficiencies that I noticed.
I had 0 problems with the first plant I ran several months ago.

it is the genetics most of the time

Thai has a long history of herms

but when a good one is found , lucky you

The recent double up pot due to the loss of the Chocolate Skunk, leaves only two plants left in veg for this grow.
The LSD (#5), and a Big Bud (#9).
IMG_3306.jpeg

IMG_3305.jpeg

Both of which got a little defoliation today.

Now, whatever you do... do not remove anymore leaf's.. it will affect your end performance big time..
from here on out just train her with some bondage if needed, other then that just water n feed bro..
and listen to Bigsur.. lol

IMG_3455.jpeg

The last Gelato is finally on the trim table.
I ran 9 total.
One thing this plant taught me was, grow one plant and see if you like the smoke before you make a bunch of clones.
The wife and I consider it to be above average, but neither of us are crazy about it.

View attachment 334604
The last Gelato is finally on the trim table.
I ran 9 total.
One thing this plant taught me was, grow one plant and see if you like the smoke before you make a bunch of clones.
The wife and I consider it to be above average, but neither of us are crazy about it.
Yeah I got some stuff from the dispensary that has orange in the name. It’s above average but the taste is somewhat chemically and I am not a fan. I use it by mixing it 70/30 with something that tastes better best I can do until I use it up.

IMG_3484.jpeg

Ole Brown Thumb has been wearing me out to grow her another Purple Ghost Candy.
I had been trying to put her off, but she pretty much threatened me with divorce yesterday.
So I will be sneaking this through the middle of my other grow.
So here, once again, is the final plant to grace the pages of this grow.
IMG_3483.jpeg

Decided to dip into my Sour Diesel stash this evening. I had not smoked any in a while.
I will say, I was really knocked off my feet this evening. I think setting in a jar for 6 months, may have done her some good.
I don’t ever remember her taste being that strong and pungent.
And I sure don’t remember her getting me this high.
It was so good, I rolled a 2nd one, and smoked it with the wife when she got off work.
She works from home, and seemed to find it strange that I just sat and stared at her with a joint in my hand until clock out time.

IMG_3828.jpeg
IMG_3835.jpeg

Chopped the Big Bud yesterday, and deboned it.
Ran it through the salad spinner today.
Got a pretty good yield off of it, too.
It had been in 12/12 for 91 days. Can’t nobody accuse me of chopping too early.
IMG_3836.jpeg

Next on the chopping block is my last LSD. I stuck her in the dark yesterday, and am trimming tomorrow.
She is at 82 days, I believe that’s plenty.
IMG_3830.jpeg

Next to go into 12/12 is the wife’s Purple Ghost Candy.
IMG_3829.jpeg

I made sure I got a clone rooted before she went into 12/12.

Latest posts

Back