GM grows Carty's Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya GM... I'm doing the same thing with my fem autos... only reason I'm not running my strains. Need to refill some jars myself and I'm trying to start a 30-40 day rotation. chopping 4 Autos every month or so we will really fill some jars for a change and not run out between...

I'm really impressed with this GDP fem auto so she got hit with my Beast Mode Auto..
View attachment 351499
She looks great. Once I start back into this project I'll prob start a good 20+ plants and see what happens from there. I bought those 1.5 gal trash cans to try them versus the 1 gal tall nursery pots. I'll have to gather a few more before I start late this summer. Maybe by then I will find another lamp. I need one more for the 4x8. I'd like to fill that whole space with autos. Curious as to see how many males and what I could harvest from a large lot of plants.
I'm certain that after this big grow I'll have a large surplus and can concentrate on your beans for a grow later this fall. I'm shutting it all down after this May harvest. Maybe move things around a little in the tents. Clean them good and get ready for the fall. Save a little money on energy costs for the year. Two grows through fall, winter, n spring are good enough for me.

Here is a grow report from a customer NDNChild.. He is running 3 Gabagoo and 1 Beast Mode..
these are 3wks old, only advice I gave him was to remove the cotyledon leaf's and the first single bladed
leaf.
Gabagoo by NDNCHLD.jpeg
Gabagoo 3.jpeg
Beast Mode.jpeg

I have both those seed. I saw a GDP plant ya grew posted elsewhere. I have them seed too. I'll have a load of them growing this fall.
At least your loading yourself up with good genetics.... muwahahaha...

Oh dude, I've hit the GDP with pollen from my Beast Mode.. all goes well I'll have GDP x Beast Mode to make........ Grand Beast Mode.. lol
GDP a.jpg

At least your loading yourself up with good genetics.... muwahahaha...

Oh dude, I've hit the GDP with pollen from my Beast Mode.. all goes well I'll have GDP x Beast Mode to make........ Grand Beast Mode.. lol
View attachment 352158
I've got that GDP Carty's Pheno F2 seed. I'm curious to see what happens there. With a little training I'm sure I can squeeze out a few zips a plant.

I'm actually in love with it.... Kept 30 seeds of GDP x Beast Mode for a big future project.... great that Jan is trusting me enough to do the first test grow too.... Kudos @Jan.
Jan has been a growing machine these days. It's really cool to see her doing great.

I am sure they will be better than the last autos from JustCannabisseed. I was not fond of growing out Lucifer’s Hammer what a disappointing plants they were. I blamed the lights the first time, but they got my best light the Sonlipo 4000 it does not suck the plants still did. They were like 70 % males and they are not stacking like they should. The buds are tiny. I will post in my thread about it. Just saying I am excited for Carty’s beans.

Head is swelling all up... I'm really excited and both nervous for the grows you guys are doing in my name.. it can go great or, Carty could end up tucking his tail.... puweeeese, don't wanna tuck me tail. hahaha.

I've been pollen slinging for years now with a few failures along the way like my Sniper, bleck.. others that went hermie.... one photo that I created that was epic, I thought 70 days flowering was to long and shit canned my Celtic Berry x NYCD F3 by Dubman.... after that I slowed down and evaluated things more slowly.
Wardawg is my photo period still being run in Arizona and he has hundreds of my seeds if I need them...
AK47 x ChemD (Purple Wreck/Blue Moonshine bx3 by Kaya)... F4.

Created Gabagoo is 2005 and have been working her since with the help of Argo's Gardens my long time brother in arms... he has so many of my seeds and strains he had to start a Carty Collection... he has all my hidden pheno's off my Gabagoo like Agoo, Mr Magoo.... all Gabagoo just diff phenotypes.. he has my Blue Vangoo aka Beast Mode in pure form.... trying to bribe him to send some back... hahahaha..... I trust him, afterall he just made me 10,000 seeds of Gabagoo F4..

Carty, have ya ever run across Speedrun auto seeds? I found them on reddit and the size of the autos they are producing is off the chain. Most strains average over 8+ ozs with very potent buds.
( You can google them)

The size of these autos are game changers. Look at this huge main. Big as a can. From an auto..lol Go check it out. I bet these genes would be fun to play with. Maybe create a mega monster.
RDT_20240315_0931094437467641823637179.png

Example of the average size..they call it Holy Fire
RDT_20240315_0938375608840124462255001.png

I'm curious about these seeds and I'm also watching a grow on another site. I'm growing out your seed first and maybe down the road I'll try these. Just thought I'd share it with you and see if you'd visited their site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carty, have ya ever run across Speedrun auto seeds? I found them on reddit and the size of the autos they are producing is off the chain. Most strains average over 8+ ozs with very potent buds.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SpeedrunSeeds/s/uv6pqEjsZ6

The size of these autos are game changers. Look at this huge main. Big as a can. From an auto..lol Go check it out. I bet these genes would be fun to play with. Maybe create a mega monster.
View attachment 353620
View attachment 353621
I'm curious about these seeds and I'm also watching a grow on another site. I'm growing out your seed first and maybe down the road I'll try these. Just thought I'd share it with you and see if you'd visited their site.

( You can google them)

View attachment 353620
View attachment 353621
Holy mother of God huh? what a stem.

I can beat that though... and I am currently in the market for someone to do a wee bit of breeding to bring her back.

My Miss Piggy was grown outdoors in Massachusetts and his neighbors were beginning to see the plant as they drove by the front of his house over the roof.... His 2 story house.
When he harvested her he had a heavy rain hit the night before and it broke of the 3 bottom branches in soaked them in the mud destroying 3lbs. He sent me 2oz's of it...

Currently I have 8 or 10 seeds of her left and she's gone.... she was one I sent 150 seeds to Humboldt that was to return me 1000 seeds.. she shot her husband between the eyes, cops came, I lost all my seeds of Gabagoo and Miss Piggy being processed. Gabagoo I had more, not MP..

Miss Piggy - Man Bear Alien Pig by Mephisto x W. C. OG Kush/Cash Crop Auto x Mr Magoo pheno of Gabagoo...

I'll go check out there site for sure.... sounds interesting. I used to hang out at another site all autos... the guys there are the best in the world.. taught a few myself, some taught me a few things. I just cannot do more then 2 sites and I love it here... AFN has good info though..

( You can google them)

View attachment 353620
View attachment 353621
Just had a look on their site, their pics and description of genetics look 🔥. Love to have a monster like them but they don’t ship out of USA 😲.

Just had a look on their site, their pics and description of genetics look 🔥. Love to have a monster like them but they don’t ship out of USA 😲.
Ya should check them out on reddit. A lot more hands on info in there and tons of pics. If they don't ship out then that's an easy fix. Send your order to me. I'll forward it to ya. The great thing about forums is folks learning and helping each other. Just drop me a pm.
I'll probably order from there myself after I finish these other auto beans I have.

Well, if ya don't like or got banned for not tagging NSFW pic like Jan. You can check out their site..lol.

https://www.speedrunseeds.com/
I got banned for selling drugs even though it was only Me mentioning a seeds sale I found. I appealed it they never even responded and I am still banned do reddit is dead to me

Latest posts

Back