I made a post last week about cannabisseeds.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it seems there are quite a few people that got there seeds

now to decide if i should try some of these "cheap seeds" and see what comes of them

hxxp://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle-old/425/canadaseeds.shtml

lol after reading thta i would never order from these guys thanks that made my min up on these guys lol

Put a company name in, it will show you if its still trading, it will show you when and if it has been dissolved, it will show you its original name :hubba:

hXXp://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/ecca597f45ff1a90fe4d7cb026664714/wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

OK I did a bit more digging, and reading of the threads linked, and some extra browsing and it seems as if the original owner was based in canada, adn had a fairly good rep. He was busted by the mounties and his company shut down. This guy from the UK has taken over the this particular site (and maybe the others, i have yet to check) and is trading on the reputation of the former owners. Some of the more recent buyers have had seeds delivered, but there are claims of seeds missing from the order, poor germination, slow growing, bad genetics and so on. The overall view is that yes you can buy cheap seads from them, and you may well get the order delivered, but if you order, for example, G13 you won't actually get genuine G13 seeds, what you do get is a cheap cross copy, this applies to all strains they sell. There is also a claim that all the seeds are the same type, and just have a different name on the packaging.

I would still say this is a scam site, selling poor quality bagseed, unwanted stock from other banks. I am not sure as to what the original owners reputation is, but the current owners rep isn't good. The SITE has been trading since 1999 when it was owned by the orignal people in Canada, but this new company has NOT been trading since 1999, they simply took the website name over and started trading after the last guy got shut down.

Still smells bad to me, I have no problem with someone picking up from where someone else left off, but that fact isn't made clear on their site, and the quality and delivery of this new comanies seeds are very dubious.

You get what you pay for, if you want poor quality bagseed at very cheap prices then it may be that this is the seedbank for you, but if you prefer a good quality result, with good germination rates, strong genetics and you actaully want the strain you are ordering, then you are still better off going to one of the more reputable seed banks, paying the extra and getting exactly what you want.

Thats not really true, 5 fems usually cost more then 10 regular seeds

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
No, obviously not. I was just saying that 5 fems and 10 standards are usually priced comparably.

I'm not linked to the site. I got some seeds from them. I got 48 seeds for 60 bucks. !2 were White widows given as a bonus for buying three or more varieties. It took less then two weeks to get them I started germinating three from each strain Monday. None have cracked open yet. I'll keep the forum posted. I thought it was a good deal so I passed it. Nuff said.

I just found this site a couple weeks ago. I was thinking when I joined and used an email account that has my name and address listed in it's profile. Because of the nature of the website I decide to register a new account under a different email. Look I'm saying anyone should buy these seeds. In fact I was worried about my money, but I'm not a scam artist and don't like being called one!

I made some typos in my last post. The reason the person couldn't find my thread asking a question out this company was I re-registared under a different user name. My first user name was linked to an email address that had my real name and home address in it. Kind of stupid with the nature of this site being what it is. I'm Not saying anyone should buy these seeds. In fact I'm glad the community has gone to work checking out the company for me too. One thing I will say. Some one posted that the company would advertise different strains and then send all the same strain. It is obvious from the seeds that they are not the same strain. The seeds actually look very good. They are dark in color, striped and very hard. As to age they could be 50 years old as far as I know. I'm an experianced grower and have started from seed many times. I have grown many of my own seed crops as well. If these seeds can be germinated, You'll know it in a week or so with pics

My apologies if you took anything I said as an insult, we are very carefull on here, there are many scam sites out there, and also the leo's will set up trap sites, usually from older sites that have stopped trading to try and catch growers. For some of us, a new member posting up a seed supplier, which has some obviously dubious systems and prices will set the alarm bells ringing. With the anonymity the web offers we have no real way of knowing that you are a legit member, or someone trying to promote their scam, or a leo trying to push people to a trap site. You say that you are not a scam artist and are not linked to the site, but how are we really supposed to verify you claim, you are just as likely to protest you innocence as the scammer or leo is. Don't take it too personally, people are just being cautious, trust isn't something that is automatically given, it needs to be earnt, like I said a new member promoting a dubious site IS going to look suspicious, and no one here wants to get a knock on the door from leo with a warrant, or lose their money to a scam, or get cheap crap bagseed sold as quality strains, I am sure you can appreciate that point of view.

I wish you all the luck with the seeds you have got, I do have my doubts as to wether or not you got the strains you ordered, and the quality of those strains and the seeds. If you look at other seedbanks 12 fem'd white widow seeds with good genetics and from a respected bank will cost you about £70 - £80 for 10 seeds, and yet they are giving them away free with an order of £30, or you can buy the Fem WW seeds for £10 for 12, thats incredibly cheap.

Some other examples, the fem'd super silver haze again £10 for 12 fem seeds, a quick check through my seed bank list (only 3 suppliers on there, so not much of a list) shows that 10 fem'd seeds of this strain are selling for £45 - £50, and the standard seeds are £25 for 10. It's pretty much the same story all the way through the list. You don't see a dealership selling a brand new ferrari for the same price as a brand new Ford Fiesta, no seller will sell his top grade product for the same price as his lowest grade products, unless he is a complete moron, its just not good business.

One post I read claimed that froma pack of fem seeds from this supplier, all of them where male, now I know that buying fem'd seeds will not guarantee a female plant, there are some chances it will be male or hermie, but I would say that it still VERY VERY VERY unlucky to get a full set of males from a pack of fem'd seeds.

Keep us posted on what goes on with your seeds, I am sure others along with myself will be watching, but I would rather pay the extra from a respected and trusted supplier to ensure I was getting a quality strain and genetics. On the other hand, if this guy IS selling quality strains of these plants with good genetics, and his seeds live up to his claims, then he will find himself overwhelmed with orders, I seriously doubt it, but you never know!

Agreed. I would like to see a grow from his list. That is the only true way to judge it. I myself have a hefty supply of beans so I feel no need to risk buying more. However I will gladly watch anyone else grow them and make my mind up off their honest opinion of them.

I understand scammers and having to look over my shoulder for Bush's minions. With that said I have bought seeds many times and breed my own seeds as well. I always like the results from my own seeds better. I think being breed in my environment and from my system makes them grow better.
Ok All the ones that were advertised as white widow are up. All the ones that were advertised as K2 med strain are up. One of the purple is up. Two germinated and I'm waiting for them to sprout. None of the northern Lights + haze germinated and I tossed them. After reading some of the posts and the length of time it took for the seeds to germinate, that these seeds are probably at least a couple years old. If they were stored properly, no big deal. if not....

Well, I just logged on and thought my nick would fit if I get taken :) I just could not pass up on this. I figured if I get half the 96 seeds, only half of them to Germinate, and only half of them to go to full production, I got $69 worth.

I am a firm believer there are no free lunches, but for a measley $69 with the money that has been spent on Nut's, Lights, Ballast's, Reflectors and while I will not mention the name here, as I am a new poster and it might be considered a sham, a very well known listed bank I decided to try when they were running some FEMs at a good price, no where near this one we speak of, had trouble, 14 did not even Germ in my germination station and while I am not PRO, I am no novice and that cost me about $6 a seed. The WW did well in Veg and just 80% crapped out within two weeks of moving them to Flowering. the PPP has been fabulous producers from them. They are a well respected company, one I will never purcahse from again, have in the past and they would not even answer my emails about restitution. Not even your a NOOB reply.

So, for $69 bucks, at worst, I figure I can play with them and not worry about output if bad. If good, who would believe it anyway, so what's the difference.

I just joined just to warn you all that Cannabisseeds.com is a scam you may get your seeds but they won't be what you ordered probably some cheap *** dirt weed. You will never ever get a response back from Stephen Long once you received your seeds he is a scammer!

Well I got mine in, 10 days after order, a few days after posting above, I emailed him, from the email with his name from the paypal payment acceptance. He answered in a day, told me they had just shipped and I received them in post today. I cannot tell when they were mailed, as no one canceled the p 81 stamp. Bubble Pack, but the seeds were not really protected by anything but the bubble mailer.

So now, we see if I spent $69 of Sack Seeds, but all 96 are there, labeled and we shall see. $69 is the least of my worries, so as I said, if even close to decent genetics at all, this person is okay with it. If rag sack crap, well, thank god $69 does not make or break me. Here is a photo

pppDSCF7221.jpg

does the coloring and patterning of the seeds relate to the same strain from a diff vendor to your's or anyone's knowledge? or is hat not really a standard trait of an f1?

callme afool keep us updated and let us know if they grow and show :)

nice link hippy thanks

The other two strains, I have never had, but I can tell you for a fact, the supposed WW seeds are dark and GOOD 100% female WW so far from Nirvana and another place I had only gone, are bigger seeds and more rounded and not looking weak and dehyrated. I tossed four of one of the other strains in with a new start I am doing with LED in a journal in the other forum when I take pictures tomorrow. I was using 6 sack seeds for that anyway, so I added 4 more. Will keep you posted, but other than 96 seeds, I am not holding my breathe.

If I were you I would order new strains from Attitude or Dr Chronic and grow those and just throw those seeds away or you can end up like this dude. Hate to see you waste a couple months and end up hemp plants. This goes for all the other who bought from Cannabisseeds.
Go ahead and e-mail Stephen Long he will never, never ever respond after you received your seeds. This shows he's a scammer and has just taken your hard earn cash. Good Luck your going to need it.

I couldn't link not enough post. Go to gardenscure under genetics/seedbank

Latest posts

Back