Green dot master cards, sources?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420benny

Not lost, just exploring
Reaction score
Where do you get these and are they really necessary? I am licensed with the state as a patient and a grower. Can't I use my own credit card and have seeds shipped to another address?

walmart,walgreens,CVS,Eckerds and plenty of other places u can find them:)

Thanks, but I found that not to be the case here. Walmart has Visa gift cards that do NOT work for buying seeds from Europe. Tried them with Attitude and mj-seeds.nl. The card says for USA only. Now I have 2 hundred dollars worth of gift cards I can't return and still no seeds.

there is the site for greendot bro just check where the nearest retailer for u is;).And wierd ur walmart sells US only ones mine sells ones u can use to order anywhere and i just ordered from attitude with it, but i know walgreenes if u guys have those out where ur at sells them good luck. Just think on the cards u got u can use them as birthday gifts or christmas gifts:p

replace the xx with tt
hxxps://www.greendotonline.com/Contents/Login.aspx

Thanks Waspfire. There is one outlet 5 minutes away. Hopefully it will work.

lotek said:
just use the 200$ visa gift card to buy a 200$ green dot?

No refunds on them. My wife said she would have no problem using them up. Isn't she nice?:confused::D

420benny said:
No refunds on them. My wife said she would have no problem using them up. Isn't she nice?:confused::D

i think he ment to take the gift cards u already bought and use them to buy the greendot ones u are looking to buy seeds with that way ur not out any more money for the new card;)

Walmart won't take back the visa cards. I checked out the green cards and you have to give out your real info anyway. I don't see much difference between using your own credit card and one of the green dot ones. If the site selling beans is secure, what's the big deal?

there isnt really, unless you happen to wear a foil hat(mines under my desk).

do they check ID? Western union requires name address etc. its not checked.

Well I ordered from Attitude with my own card. Wish me luck. Gonna be a long week coming up waiting. I got some great beans for summer, well almost.

I ordered from attitude a couple of days ago with my own card. Seemed safe enough to me. I think it shows up on your bill as The attitude.

yep shows up as attitude gifts or t-shirts i just put in a order also today wiht them ordered 10 auto AK-47,greenhouse Church,and world of seeds afghan kush plus there freebies 5 thai super skunk and 1 durban poison fem seed:)

I've used my personal CC with NO problems. The only way you'd get busted is you are already under surveillance and they're building up evidence against you. The DEA/The Man has to first have a VIABLE reason plus a warrant. VISA/MASTERCARD does not want to lose any customers so they wouldn't go about informing on their customers unless they really had to...aka mandatory warrant. Else DEA would be committing warrantless seizure of credit records and you'd have your whole case thrown out. Go in Peace...Go With Green...

I've gotten a green dot card only to find it not what I wanted when ordering online...I find that going to a Simon mall and getting one of their gift cards is the best way to go when ordering online...

Wal-mart has a pre-paid card and u dont gotta give ur info initally just load what u need on the temporary card.

Attitude wouldn't accept the Walmart gift card. It is written on it, for USA only.

Ive been using the green dot cards for a while now with no problems from nobody.I have a pre paid debit card from walmart,it is a greendot member but with wal mart logo.
Their is a difference between pre paid debit cards and gift cards.

:lama::bolt::bolt::bolt:
Grow in Peace Young WeedHopper,

Oz

I have used my cc ordering beans from attitude no problems first order took 10 days 2nd order took 6 days. shows on billing as Attitude. I have also bought a visa card a wal mart and found out when I tried to order that it was good only in USA.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back