The Best SeedBank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the DOC doesn't ship to the USA anymore, I retract my recommendation for them! I ordered twice from them in the past and they worked out great... but funk em now!

i`ve had a bad experience through the doc chronic, WW and not one sprouted.
my 2p

I will never order from anyone other then the doc he just took way to good of care of me. Docs #1

shuggy4105 said:
i`ve had a bad experience through the doc chronic, WW and not one sprouted.
my 2p

The doc is only a vender, I would take it up with the seed breeder, nirviana, Dutch passion, ect. ect.

It is a shame the Doc won't send to the USA anymore! I wonder why??

I was checking out seed botique, and they have good prices on their feminized seeds and they are in 10 packs and not 5 packs like docs for about the same price.

Planetskunk as always had good customer service.

And pottysworld were good as well,providing a freebie with every order.but they only have a small range of strains compared to Planetskunk.

hmm, i used a credit card two times, two different places, 8 months ago that marijuana seeds.nl or whatever said something english like Marijuana Seeds 4 u...

just kidding..

both times they were inconspicuous. recently it was SBC Homegoods, just two weeks ago i bought some and thats what showed up..

Funny think is my bank CALLED and asked if it was fraud because it sounded fishy and was coming from the UK... weird. lol

Ya I just ordered from dutchbreed.com with a credit card, and it was discreet also. I was worried about the tellers seeing that ****. Anyways, I would recommend but they just got shipped out today. I heard good things about them though.

Dr. C No Usa But Bc Bud Does And Stealthy Not Much More Money I Live North East Usa And Never Had A Issue With Slow Or No Delivery I Was Leary About Sending Cash But A Double Envo With Seal And 9 Days Later I Was Happy 4 Out Of 5 Popped Very Quick All Ladies # Took 4days And Had Slow Lil Growth

I usually order from buydutchseeds.com. I would say that the items bought here are a bit costly but its worth giving a try since the seeds that they give are really powerful and you can end up with a remarkable cultivation.

It is a shame the Doc won't send to the USA anymore! I wonder why??
It is a shame. I'm sure the reason is posts about him sending to the US. It's ridiculous how many of these "Will such and such ship to the US?" threads show up everyday.
Dr. C No Usa But Bc Bud Does And Stealthy Not Much More Money I Live North East Usa
Posts like this are the same. Just keep it discreet people or pretty soon we won't be able to get any beans at all...now, how would that feel?

bombbudpuffa said:
It is a shame. I'm sure the reason is posts about him sending to the US. It's ridiculous how many of these "Will such and such ship to the US?" threads show up everyday. Posts like this are the same. Just keep it discreet people or pretty soon we won't be able to get any beans at all...now, how would that feel?

i know his post is old , and i know i am new and don't post but you can get all the info on their website so you think posting is the real problem? I mean you can get all the info right on their site. On the other hand, asking here instead of your lazy *** clicking on the site is kind of annoying too.

WOW, I'm surprised not to see the one I went with up here yet.

hXXp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/

-They are a distributor representing TWENTY THREE different breeders.
-They ship anywhere in the world.
-If your order doesn't arrive for any reason they re-ship for FREE (unlike some sites like HempDepot where if your seeds are confiscated you are S.O.L.).
-You can order any # of seeds, even singles so you aren't bound by #10 packs.
-They ship in the breeders original container, still sealed if you order in increments of 10. If you order less they send you a piece of the original container so you know it's legit.
-I received my beans in the US in about 10 business days.
-The shipping was very stealth (I won't say how and give away their method, but it was very clever).
-The charge on the Credit Card appeared discreetly.
-And best of all, since they represent 23 breeders (as of this post), they have literally HUNDREDS of strains to choose from.
I have been extremely happy with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Attitude and Breedbay. Attitude takes credit cards. I'll pm you with what it says on your cc statement :).

Attitude, Breedbay, and Art forgot THC Farmer.:D I just made my first order over there but they appear to have a lot of gear.

Seedbay as well. Their new site should be up and running soon...

I ordered seeds from m-s.nl. Perfect germ rate but.... Their freebies are better than the paid for strain!!!!;)

Hemp Depot is next on the list to try..

yea i liked the look of hempdepot as well. They have some interesting looking strains. They are working with a new breeder called cannacopia (spelling?) that I want to try. Being new to the game and having done nothing with their genetics yet they are really cheap but I hear they have some solid lines of genetics.

Can't tell you because I've only got bad seeds from a bad sight called HEMPOT.CA! They sent me old dried up and wrinkled seeds that was poorly packaged. When they never germinated, they refused to deal with me. I would've got better seeds from a dime sack. They are a horrable company.

Check out some of the gj's @ mjp. Cannacopia (also @ hempdepot) test grows look great. I'm game for any dcx and they got quite a few.

A friend and I went halfsies on the LAST pack of HTC dc from thcfarmer. Should be here soon. I have been waiting for that special 'special strain' to do a first gj with (my mothers gdp, pk, rom, bubba and GA just don't seem to have the WOW! factor they used to). I think y'all will be seeing my input with the goods soon... If it turns out, you will know;)

Latest posts

Back