Mildew issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just try to keep the girls comfortable and happy :eek: When its not so blazing hot AND humid, the AC works well

Yes i agree but transpiration happens with humidity between 40-60% and then calcium is taken up however you stimulate the stoma is a good thing
I am able to by-pass vapor pressure deficit and open and close the stomata at will by using a sub sonic harmonic wave generator. Straight out of UC Davis think tank. Relative humidity means nothing without the temperature attached to it. I run my plants at 78* @ 30% Rh.

I am able to by-pass vapor pressure deficit and open and close the stomata at will by using a sub sonic harmonic wave generator. Straight out of UC Davis think tank. Relative humidity means nothing without the temperature attached to it. I run my plants at 78* @ 30% Rh.

that's impressive umbra!!!!!

umbra did this tool really work? they claim 20% more yield and less pests

man i wish i had 1300 to drop on one, i would try it out, anything i can do to increase brix, within budget lol

Latest posts

Back