LED AK-48 Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
They look beautiful, as if they have brilliant white snow caps on them :)

Have you grown this strain before?

:peace:

Thank you HIE. No. This is my first grow of any strain. I did a lot of research on this site before attempting a grow. I basically did exactly what you guys told me to do, and this is the result. I am amazed. I knew nothing when I began frequenting this site. It took me about a month to read and learn what I needed to get started. Thank you again for the encouragement.;)

GrowinGreen said:
erwin awesome pics man- what kind of camera did you get? They are crystal clear. And the AKs look amazing- good job man.

Thank you GG. Yeah I love it. I got a new Sony HandyCam HD. It does full HD 1080 video and stills. I'm still new with it, but figuring it out slowly. Thank you for your encouragement.;)

It's been a couple of days, so I figured I would snap a few real quick pics. Did not have a lot of time, so IMO these are not as good as the last ones, but they do show the amazing trichome growth that has exploding the last few days. Today I looked back through the whole grow journal just to see how quickly they have grown. In just a couple weeks they have grown exponentially. I am amazed.:rolleyes:

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

These things are just packin on major trichs every day. Seem s like they double every day.:rolleyes: They are 25 days into flowering now. If they keep up the way they are going, I imagine they will be completely white by the time they are complete. At least I hope so. Maybe another 5 weeks!:)

DSC00017.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

Another budless LED grow journal? Why is there never any finished product in these journals?

Latest posts

Back