Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My CB is showing life:)
My SDK is not :(
Did all the caps. Need to be stronger.

BIU :bong:

Organic grow tip: Don't get your hair stuck in the blue sticky traps when you are on the way to get your hair cut. OWEY!!!

My CB is showing life:)
My SDK is not :(
Did all the caps. Need to be stronger.

50g of sugar trim in 2 cups of coconut oil

C'sB 2 is showing new growth for SURE and is 2 days ahead in transplant.

close-up is SKD
I saw root tips just starting to poke through the day I transplanted so I'm "hopeful" for sure!

All 3 are in 4x4x4 RW cubes, scrap RW stuffed in the side gaps, a coco "lid" on the bonsai moms & beads to top it all off.

Green clone mojo :farm:

:48:

View attachment PICT1343.jpg

View attachment PICT1344.jpg

What a busy day :)
Harvested a bin of worm castings.
Brewing a new batch of AEM from EM.
Keeping an eye on my new tea brewer as it is brewing a flowering tea.
Cleaned out the Jeep and did the windows.
Oh, I also trimmed up a Chucky:)

Lost a SDK after trans-planting:(
Glad I got a few more clones.

Watching NASCAR and BIU'in :bong:

NAPCAR

I used to be able to watch a whole race... now its just a great excuse for a nap.

:bong: as necessary

--------------------------------------

@pcduck
I'm hearing:
- 200-350% stretch out of C'sB
- no top/fim
- yes pinch/LST/HST
Have you had similar experience?
:48:

:yeahthat:

I just woke up from my nap:)

Thanks Rose.
But as you know, the worms did all the work. I just prosper from them.:)
So much better then store bought castings.

I use store bought castings cause i have no place to keep worms in the winter. Under my sink is tiny and there is no room. The garage is too cold... your thoughts Duck?

I bet they are better. very cool.

Horizontal bin/ coffin style outside/shed with a light bulb for heat.

Store bought don't look anything like mine. Big difference when brewing tea also

That is a good idea. You think i can talk mr rb into worms in the shed? I will think about that.

Horizontal bin/ coffin style outside/shed with a light bulb for heat.

Store bought don't look anything like mine. Big difference when brewing tea also

how do you harvest the goodies PC?
always been lost on that.
really tempted to start my own farm (this magical ingredient must be getting more popular, as it's getting more pricier here ;) )

read the main idea; newspaper/bedding for them, bit of dirt, add scraps, cover.
..but how do you get the goodness after?
i read to feed at one side, then the other.. to migrate them.
just don't see an easy way to gather it (or maybe i'm thinking to small scale? -was thinking rubber tote)

i dunno, maybe it's one of those 'just gotta do it' to understand it better :stoned:
you got a thread anywhere at all?, or a link to where you learned from?

:yay: I have 3 Chucky clones showing roots! I have had such a time with clones and wanted to keep this strain around, so was thrilled to see roots.

Rosebud, some of the worm bins have no odor whatsoever. I think that you could have a small bin if you have the space and not disturb Mr. RB.

Oh, I excited, we are putting up a 10 x 12' awning on my south facing deck today. It gets so hot to use in the summer, which is a shame as the view is so nice. This will give me my deck!

LOL--I bonged it up this morning.....

THG....:woohoo:

Kaotic... I have a 5 tray vertical bin. They worms will migrate to the food. In my case they migrate up. By the time I get to my 5th tray, the 1st (bottom) tray is void of worms and just has castings..

The coffin style has screens and they migrate sideways to the food. This style lid lifts up to add food and material. Then the front folds out to harvest.

Could incorporate a work bench and worm bin quite easily I think.

I have a small worm bin that has vertical trays also. I love how they just kind of migrate up.

Hi Kraven

I just lay down a piece of plywood 4' x 8' and in a month or so you can pick it up and get a ton of earthworm castings.

We used to do that as kids, it was easy to get fish bait there too since they all seem to crowd up under the plywood.

Latest posts

Back