Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
thanks for the reply(s)
guess i'll figure some sort of screening and segregate them. (don't fully understand the vertical one :eek: guessing you pull out/clean the bottom one, then stack it uptop after)
will metal hurt them at all, should i be looking plastic?

sorry, noobie day i guess :eek: :D

Kaotic.... you start with just one tray. When that gets nearly full you add a second tray and so on. In theory when the 3rd tray gets full the bottom tray should be void of worms and ready to harvest. After harvest that tray becomes the top tray.

I would use wood or plastic and try to stay away from bare metal.

BIU :bong:

Hey Rosie, I took this pic just for you. My sqrawny little rose bush only has 4 buds on it and this is the very first one. It's so pretty, but is the center supposed to look like that?

Pink carnation in the background curtesy of my dentist. :)

I need a manicure. :p

Damn thing is sideways again...

View attachment image.jpg

Sm, thank you so much. I just got up to let the dogs out and smoke some pot and here is this beautiful first rose of the summer. That is a beautiful red, and yes the center is full of gold stamens. SO pretty, with ruffled leaves. I love that! Thank you. You could enter that in a rose show. Pretty hand too.

I think I got Chucky dialed :)

I am :stoned:

BIU :bong:

thanks for the reply(s)
guess i'll figure some sort of screening and segregate them. (don't fully understand the vertical one :eek: guessing you pull out/clean the bottom one, then stack it uptop after)
will metal hurt them at all, should i be looking plastic?

sorry, noobie day i guess :eek: :D

Kaotic, I have one like this: http://www.abundantearth.com/store/canoworms.html

You might want to check it out--this will give you an idea how the vertical stackable worm things work. I think someone also makes square ones that stack and/or there should be something on You tube on making your own stackable unit. I always find some worms in the lower trays, but they really do a pretty good job of migrating up.

I have a 5 tray square worm farm. By the time I am getting tray 5 full, there are no worms in the bottom tray. Just a dump and fluff for me.

BIU:bong:

This worm farming sounds serious, maybe I outta do a little research to be better informed

Morning bongers. Another beautiful day!

Kraven, it is actually quite easy, but a little reading will help. There are some things the worms don't like much, like onions. You don't out any dairy, meat or grease in there. Try to kind of balance green and brown, as in a compost pile. Coffee grounds with the filters go in there, as do tea and tea bags. Basically all my kitchen waste that does not have dairy, meat or grease feeds the worms. I have never given them cannabis leaves as this goes into the compost barrel. It sounds like 5 trays work better than 3 as I have some worms in the bottom tray.

Duck, I am really enjoying the Chucky. C99 was always a favorite of mined and this reminds me a lot of the C99 that I used to get. I have some in a jar in my closet, I have one 2 weeks into flowering, and I have 3 rooted clones (woohoo!).

Enjoy your day everyone!

Naa joe she is fine, thats a super crop and it will heal in less than a week by tomorrow you will begin to see explosive growth above the super crop

Geez joe, ya big meeny! Holy cow... She will probably be fine but she may be ticked off at you for a while.. . If she gets die off you would be in trouble. Healing quick mojo JOe.

Good morning peeps.

How dare a cable guy want in our back yard this morning. Too much barking without coffee first. I may have to pull Howard vocal cords out today.

BIU... I am.

It was a failed "pinch-n-lean"

It wasn't supposed to "open-up" like that or break connection to the main top.
(which withered and dropped off :eek: that's DIE OFF! ,.. effective topping her)

:48:

View attachment PICT1358.jpg

Oh, she already did..ok, well this pic sure looks better. It is an art to know the pressure they can withstand. I don't have this art.

Wow joe, i did not realize that was an old bend, yea glad to see the next pic, looks like she is gonna come back ok...green mojo man.

Latest posts

Back