Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stupidly chose the wrong health care plan this year and must meet the fugging deductible before my meds are covered. :rant:

Happy 420 everyone! Hope everyone has a great day. It looks to be a beautiful day. I will be getting together with a few friends this afternoon/evening for a little party. I was going to make hor d'oeuvres, but ran across for a recipe for salted caramel sour cream cake and decided that sounded just too good to pass up.

Beautiful and sunshiney again today. Only have a small 2 hour job today...but for a friend who also imbibes, so I am just going to have a great 4/20. And to top everything off, I have a Satori that I am trimming. What a wonderful life!

I hope you all get a chance to celebrate this day appropriately! BIU as needed.

Sounds like a great day THG,,and you deserve it. Think ill hop over and helps ya trim the SATORI,,,,yehaaaaaa

THG, happy 420. It does sound like a nice day. And WH is right, you do deserve a happy and stoned day.
My bff from high school stopped by yesterday and she brought some stuff another class mate grew. It was pretty darn good. I did, um, smoke her under the table. I kept offering it to her and she told me i was still a pusher...lol

I have a lot of flower pots to plant this week. I got a bunch of shade annuals like canna lily and some other stuff. I love spring.

Ok called the pharmacy and learned I'll save $200 taking the generic. On the plus side it looks like I'll meet my deductible and the price should go way down for next time. Only thing is I don't tolerate the generic as well but damn, when it comes to costs, it's a no brainier.

Ok. Time to BIU.

Been :bongin: my brains out today:)

That cake of THG's sure sounds good right about now:stoned:

What a rip off SM..

BIU :bong:

LOL--my 2 hours job took over 4...everything takes longer when you get older. It even takes me 3 days to get over the 254 hour flu.

But I had a great day. The cake was delicious. I did not have quite as much caramel as the recipe called for, but it was plenty rich as it was. We also drank margueritas.....LOL--should have stayed with smoking. Duck, the Chucky's Bride was a hit, everyone liked it.

It is supposed to be 76 today. I think I am going to play in the yard today. I am thinking I can finally get some greens and other early veggy seeds in. It will still frost, but I will just have to watch the temps. I need to get the greenhouse up on the deck, but don't want to until I get a big new awning I got up. I cannot do that until I get some lumber from "the big city" to attach to the gable ends to support the awning. I wish I was 2 people.

Took a Satori down yesterday. She was not very big, but has some incredibly dense buds. And smells just great. It has been hard for me to get reorganized with my grow after being at my sis's most the winter.

Hope everyone has a great day and remember to BIU as needed!

Good morning BHC!

It is such a pretty morning ya just have to be happy.

I am getting my first chair just for me today. Pretty excited... Now i have a ladies recliner like mr rb's big manly one.

That sounds like a fun day THG... I bet your cake was wonderful... 2 hour job turning to 4 sounds typical to me around here anyway.

Having company later in the week, got get the place cleaner. ha. Have a great day and biu like yesterday.

Me no worky right now. Waiten on my nxt Contract. Gonna mow my yard and pet my Garden Plants. I just love watching my Fruits and Veggies grow.

Naps aren't any better, but atleast I've got a pretty graph! :p

got mine yesterday, awesome purchase love it.!

277OhNr.png

How cool! I'm glad you like it. How's the iPad? Lol.

I've been doing my best with the cpap. It sure improves things but I'm still taking it off during the night. My graph shows I do sleep better with it on.

BIU everyone, it's a brand new day. :)

View attachment image.jpg

Ha! We both got 5 hrs 16 mins sleep last night...lol.

Also, do u have it set to sensitive sleep?

Don't know why my pic is so big. Sorry bhc.

ya mines set on sensitive. also had cpap on 5.2 hours 100% fit real low ahi

i wish i got 2 day shipping on the ipad mini it just shipped today :( - but I ordered the fitbit scale to lol that shipped today to.

we almost had same restless totals to, half of 5:16 is 158 mins you had 50/50 that's amazing to the minute

hehe almost a similar pattern to lots of it towards the morning

SxHrL8q.png

yup duck, I watched some flakes fall yesterday while I :smoke1: and its even colder today.

here's a shot that might warm your heart ;)

No signs of problems but no signs of growth just yet either.
They may still be getting used to their new chemical diet VS organic.

:bong::bong::bong:

View attachment PICT1318cc.jpg

Latest posts

Back