Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
What mask do you use Rose?

I've had 3 sleep studies. The first one many many moons ago I couldn't sleep at all, even before they put the pap on. The thought of being watched, listened to...the room was cold and I only had a light blanket. I don't know how many times the guy had to detach me so I could go to the bathroom. Needless to say, they didn't get a good reading and I had to go back a week later equipped with an Ambien. They got a good reading and I had med head for several days. I got the machine and several masks to try. They checked in a few months after that and saw I wasn't complying and took the machine back.. Fast forward to 11 yrs ago, I went to another Dr who did another study. It went Ok since I knew what was going to happen, a different place this time and I was more comfortable. Still not a great reading but they got one and yay, another machine. I was determined to comply this time, I used it every night for 6 months. And every morning I'd find it on the floor. I guess I got a few hours atleast since I don't remember ditching the thing. I dusted it off a year ago, got the Swift and was determined to use it. I don't know how many hours I wasted trying to fall asleep during that month and not being able to. The second I flopped over without it I'd fall fast asleep.

I sleep. Lots. And never have insomnia. Just very crappy quality. Tomorrow I'll drag the machine out and take a nap on the couch and see what the Fitbit graph says since I'll have to sleep on my side.

On a good note, my BP is fine. My cholesterol is great and I'm usually cheerful even when I feel like crap. :p

Hey Gang!!!!

Leaving for Vegas tomorrow. My first time out there. 3 night stay, 5 FULL days. ill be back on 4/20.

Speaking of my first time out there, anyone know where i could find a bag out there??

What happens in Vegas,,stays in Vegas,,,yehaaaaaa.

I'm green with envy drift!

Perhaps someone here will know where to find Mojave mama, surely she's on a forum somewhere. She lives close to Vegas if I remember right. But again, I could be mistaken. :p

BIU everyone.

I got one of these, brand new, for $40 on Craigslist. It's pretty damn cool.

https://www.fitbit.com/flex

Sleep apnea sucks. :(. I remember one morning a year ago that I woke up, bounced out of bed with a clear head and had energy all day long. Too bad it happens so rarely.

kool just ordered a fitbit charge

:vap-Bong_smoker: ty :)

Very nice :D

I've read a tip to wear it on your ankle if you're riding a bike or on a treadmill. The instructions counter that but I'm going by what happy customers say.

cool ty for the info can't wait to get it and get started!

What a nice day:)

Got some caps from a friend in a trade. Might have to try them:)

BIU :bong:

Nice Duck, hope you enjoy the ride. Would love to try some of Ston-loc's jolly ranchers myself.

Very nice :D

I've read a tip to wear it on your ankle if you're riding a bike or on a treadmill. The instructions counter that but I'm going by what happy customers say.

bought a ipad to for the full SM effect. they owe u a sales commission btw ;-) :vap-leafy_wave:

Lmao.

Ok so I blew 2 hits of weed in my dogs face tonight...should have done more. It didn't help with his storm anxiety at all. I need to make some edibles. :p

Lmao.

Ok so I blew 2 hits of weed in my dogs face tonight...should have done more. It didn't help with his storm anxiety at all. I need to make some edibles. :p
Benadryl will calm your doggy down.

WOO HOO Joe, very cool you got Chucky's bride... Awesome.

I am going to be getting some of those candies from Ston~. They are nice.

SM please don't give your dog thc, just cbd's don't want him to have a bad trip.

Smoking some GSC on the e pen this morning.. Back to not keeping things that don't "spark joy" around the house. Good thing mr rb and the dogs do spark joy.

Yes, it is very heavy. Physically and mentally. If you don't want to get rid of something that doesn't "spark joy" then you have to ask yourself if you are hanging onto the past or afraid of the future... This is an amazing journey. Some tears have been shed and some laughter has been done... Clothes were easy..books very hard.

Enjoy your journey, and I hope your experiences are enriching and heart warming

Morning bongers--beautiful, beautiful day! I just love spring time.

Joe, I am enjoying the Chucky's Bride. I don't find it as uppy as the Satori, but it has a nice up, it is 1/2 C99 after all. And it has an absolutely wonderful smell and taste. You gotta love a strain with sat characteristics that is ready in 53 days.

Rosebud....what do you do about things like an iron and ironing board...there are a lot of things I hate that I need to keep and tons and tons of things that I really really love that I am going to have to get rid of. How do you deal with things like that? Like, my daughter handpainted a beautiful carousal horse for me many years ago. While I do not really have space for it now, I simply cannot get rid of it. I have a lot of very specials things that do bring joy to me and warm my heart that I am going to have to get rid of. That just makes me unhappy. Right now, I am working in the shed that houses all my plumbing parts. LOL--I am able to get brutal with those for some reason--throwing away a lot of the stuff I save "just in case" I might need it down the road sometime. Oh so hard to let go of treasures.

I have a Satori ready to come down. It is at 9 weeks this weekend and that is where I like to take mine. Going to my friend's house tomorrow and help him lay new floor in his bathroom and then install a new toilet and vanity. Today, like Rosebud, I am going to be cleaning, but in the shed where it is easy. I do take a lot of breaks though. Also going to try and get my outdoor water system going and plant some lettuce, spinach, peas, radish....anything that can go out early.

Did I mention how much I love spring? Everybody have a great weekend and be sure to BIU as needed.

Me too THG,,me loves the Spring and most of all my Veggie Garden. I also planted 2 types of Peach trees, one Lemon and one pomegranate this yr. yehaaaaa

Latest posts

Back