Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Thors Hammer 67 days by St. Nick
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > General Outdoor Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2016, 11:16 PM   #1
stickyickie

stickyickie stickyickie stickyickie stickyickie
Default looking for a good strain

hi every one its bin a while since i posted any thing. but i got a ? too through out there.i bin growing bag seed for about 3 years now and every year i'm not happy with the out come its not that it dont get me buzzed but the quality just ain't were i want it to be for the time and effort i put in to it. i'm going to buy some good seeds this year and was wondering what is a good strain do get for hot and Humide weather outdoors in Florida .i'm hoping i can grow some good mj.thanks
stickyickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:24 AM   #2
longtimegrower
Retired grower.

longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower

I like mandala kalichakra or satori. Or look at their sativa strains purple paro valley. All their regular strains do great in the heat. I live north so I can't grow anything that is later than October. Good luck.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:17 PM   #3
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Pineapple Express
WeedHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 01:25 PM   #4
yarddog
Certified pot smoker

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

i liked the pinapple express i grew. i was bummed when i ran out. i need to get some more seed. nice weight, nice smoke
yarddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:20 PM   #5
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Yep and its a tough *** plant too. My dog chewed the crap outta my 1st grow,,and it just got bushier. Lol
Old 10-06-2016, 02:50 PM   #6
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Are you looking for an up sativa high or do you want a more relaxing drooling kind of high?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 03:57 PM   #7
WeedHopper

I want them all at one time,,,yehaaaaaaaaaa
Old 10-06-2016, 04:09 PM   #8
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

I also am quite partial to Satori if you want an up high. I still have not found an indica that really slaps me down, but I have a Buckeye Purple that I have high hopes for ( ).

I must have gotten some bad Pineapple Express seeds when I grew it as I was spectacularly unimpressed.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 04:42 PM   #9
WeedHopper

So far,,,i have never had any bad PE,,,but i have gotten strains that wasnt near as good from one person as they were from another. To me its kinda like a watermelon, ,,sometimes they just aint sweet no matter how pretty and ripe they look.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:46 PM   #10
DirtyDiana

DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana

Tru dat Hopper!
DirtyDiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:22 PM   #11
stickyickie

stickyickie stickyickie stickyickie stickyickie

yes rosebud i'm looking for a up sativa hi. i was told sativa grows good in central Florida but there is so many to choose from. i will have to look in to that pineapple express
stickyickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:04 PM   #12
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Mandala's Satori doesn't grow like a sativa, it is a wonderful plant that is not hard to grow. The high is wonderful energy. Cindy 99 is a good strain but not as easy for me to grow and got a bigger harvest with satori.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:16 PM   #13
WeedHopper

Mmmmmmmmm,,,i want Satori. ...yehaaaaaaaaaa.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:47 PM   #14
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hemp Goddess View Post
I also am quite partial to Satori if you want an up high. I still have not found an indica that really slaps me down, but I have a Buckeye Purple that I have high hopes for ( ).

I must have gotten some bad Pineapple Express seeds when I grew it as I was spectacularly unimpressed.
Ahhh that's cause I went thru them and only bred the biggest yielder and the best tasting phenol in 3 packs. They were F2.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:13 PM   #15
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Umbra, I'm sure it does help to be able to pick and choose the best. I am looking forward to what I am going to be able to do being in a legal state, having a lot more space, and being able to be a bit more discriminating.

I didn't know that you could grow outdoors in Florida year round. Let's hope that Matthew's visit is short and not too damaging. I hear that satori does well in humid conditions.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 04:37 PM   #16
yarddog
Certified pot smoker

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

i heard pineapple express could be great or sub-par, depending on who the breeder was.
i wish i could have made a good run with her, at least i finally am able to reliably clone now
yarddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:34 AM   #17
zem

zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem

I rate Y-Griega on top of the ones that I have tried. Its potency is very high, its taste is great, I describe its taste as if it were from the same family of Satori, and it gives very dense nugs
zem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:59 PM   #18
grass hopper

grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by zem View Post
I rate Y-Griega on top of the ones that I have tried. Its potency is very high, its taste is great, I describe its taste as if it were from the same family of Satori, and it gives very dense nugs
hiya zem, i'm growing several y-griega because of your past comments on her. so far they're looking great but am just 2 weeks into flower. hows the volume on her?? thanks
grass hopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:41 PM   #19
zem

zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem

Quote:
Originally Posted by grass hopper View Post
hiya zem, i'm growing several y-griega because of your past comments on her. so far they're looking great but am just 2 weeks into flower. hows the volume on her?? thanks
Hey GH, that is great to see another grower trying my favourite, I hope that you like her as much as I do! It grows pretty tall branches give a lot of dense nugs that are a bit stretched from one another sort of like bud balls. does that give you an idea about volume? It seems an easy to grow strain apart from its tall big size. I only grew in only once so far, have clones going now, it would be great if you start a journal and post some of your results with her
zem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:13 PM   #20
WeedHopper

Man this Blue Island Skunk im smoking is a very good Sativa. Very stong. Damn near got me clinching my teeth.
Not sure weather to smoke it or snort it,,,,,Yehaaaaaaaaa