Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. ! I think it's the end of he world !- Anybody got a dry towel ?- Ain't nothing dry down here !-- Sitting in the Wallymart parklot waiting on a friend !- Need some meds for caps !- Doing a deal in the parking lot !-- Somethings never change !-- Anyone want any brickweed seed !- They come a long way since back in the day !-- Usually not many seed these days ! There's the Po-Po !- Wonder if he come to buy weed too !

Good morning OFC. Lazy morning. Coffee in hand. Sitting in the sun out by the pool. Its going to be a nice day

WH don't drown, that much rain is scary. Are you flooding?

Keef,,,, you worry me. good luck.

No problem Rose !- Ain't my first rodeo !-- What sucks is buying it by the ounce !-- Dealer man is the only person in town that knows I smoke and my only hook up !-- Been doing this off and on as needed for most of a decade !- He doesn't talk !- RWS says he knows better !- Anyway -- enough excitement for the day !-- I'm thinking I probably could have gotten along without it but the caps will be nice ! In a month or so I think I'm gonna put a couple T.E. and Black line Widow revegges in some dirt !- seems to me that a reveg rooted into a small pot of dirt cod travel easier than one out of my boxes with the roots blowing in the wind !-- Someone else needs to grow this T.E. !--I've learned that different growing techniques produce different weed from the same genetics ! I'd love to see what some of U guys could do with it ! Guess we'll be finding out !

I was on weedmaps last night and saw it in a dispensary...wonder where that came from, lol.

Lost me Umbra !-- Weed Maps ?-- What is this map thing ?-- And what do U see there !-- Are U high again ?-- $120 an ounce - if U want one or a dozen !-- Be glad when I can openly go square grouper hunting !-- Right now I guess I pay it because I got no choice. and I know the man ! Makes a mess of decarbed cannacaps and I keep my stuff for smoking ! I'm good !

Lost me Umbra !-- Weed Maps ?-- What is this map thing ?-- And what do U see there !-- Are U high again ?-- $120 an ounce - if U want one or a dozen !-- Be glad when I can openly go square grouper hunting !-- Right now I guess I pay it because I got no choice. and I know the man ! Makes a mess of decarbed cannacaps and I keep my stuff for smoking ! I'm good !
weedmaps.com is a site that lists dispensaries throughout the country that have medical and legal cannabis for sale and their prices. I thought everyone knew about this site or I would have mentioned it sooner.

No Umbra some of us live under a cloak of ignorance !-- In the last month or so Green Santa brought me a sample of some Strawberry Rhino -- This is the first time I've had an opportunity to smoke a flavored weed in my life !-- I couldn't believe it !- Hints of Strawberry and a killer buzz !-- U guys in the free states got it made !-- Be getting me one of them Strawberry Rhino clones !-- How many flavors ya'll got ?-- Usually the only way I get to sample a new weed is if I buy seed and grow it myself ! I kinda blew off Umbra's Tangi-- figured they had to give up potency to get a flavored weed !- I kinda lumped all these flavors as " Froo-Froo "- weed and had no real interest in giving up potency for flavor ! I was wrong !- I need to research this some more ! If the nuances like flavor come across in BHO - I'm down with it ! I'm like a home schooled weed farmer who has big gaps in my schooling !-

on weedmaps the cover wax, bho, crumble, hash, edibles and of course vape cartridges. The best bho and cartridges impart very unique terpenes and flavors.

the strawberry cookies is excellent tasting, frosty as heck, and very potent. It however was a low yielder so probably wont run it again. But it is some nice smoke

Make me sick !-- U da man Umbra !-- My time will come !-- Heard of this guy in Colorado that will fill orders from the weed store and ship it to U -- for a price ! -- I'm thinking I'm gonna have to spend some money on a variety education !-- couple grams of several different varieties -- find out what else I don't know ! I did get a care package once from Green Santa with a taste of several different varieties that was very educational and tasty !

Been watching the news !- I guess the Po-Po will be using the "Brelo Defense "-- I was afraid for my life so I reloaded , jumped up on the hood and eliminated the threat !-- 137 shots into an unarmed couple !- I didn't think running from the Po-Po was a reason to assassinate U !-- Lesson here for the Po-Po is if we all shoot them they can't tell which one fired the fatal shot so we get to walk ! It may just be me and my damaged brain - but this ain't right !

Umbra, beautiful. Ya had me at palm trees. Are those giant ferns or what, those big huge plants/short trees over by the green fence.

Is that pretty girl pollinated or just showing red hair? Pretty plant.

Rose those are saga palms. They are not true palms but are beautiful. No revegging her after she flowered. Just put her out yesterday. The large palms around the pool are Queen palms.

I wish i had palms... She says in a whiny voice. I think they are all beautiful. Are you North of SF? You don' t have to answer that. They look great.

Big pickup with 4 ft tires and smoke stacks got a yield sign and looks right at me and tries to take the right of way ! Was I supposed to be intimidated ?-- Good thing he had them big tires cause he did some off road driving !- Little Nissan wasn't giving it up ! I would have hit him !-- Long as the front end of his vehicle hits me it's his fault !-- U want the right of ?- U better be prepared to take it ! -- I hate palm trees !-- There's these bugs that live in them down here they call palmetta bugs -- A cockroach by any other name is still a cockroach !-- Long as your finger Rose and they fly !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back