Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice !-- I'm not going to cry this weekend !-- Twisted world we live in !- I no longer try to make sense of it all !--I just live here ! -- I know one thing for sure -- I'm nursing a world class buzz up in here !--

What Rose said !- Umbra it'll be a year -18- months before I'll need or want anymore seed -- Is there anything I can get that might work well with the T.E. and Williams Wonder ?- Indica or an indica heavy hybrid monster ?-- It's get it now or wait 18 months and develop it then ! What about U Rose any recommendations ? Anyone else ?-- I be liking this T.E. !

Making homemade ice cream !- Toasted Coconut for RWS and Pina Colada for me !-- Don't get me wrong I got No Problem with Toasted Coconut !- I just devide it in half and fold crushed pineapple into one half !- Love that little electric ice cream machine !-- Got an outstanding vanilla recipe too !- Who wants some ?

I want some Keef. Ice cream.
well, i am going to be running all new to me stuff this summer. I have in my possession seeds from canada that are supposed to be over 25% thc. So when i finish my grow I will hopefully have some more seeds and I will tell you what i recommend then. I want to do a cbd seed run and everything really. There is this black hazey stuff that i really want to make seeds. Not an easy girl to grow. I would like to make seeds of everything. WooHOO..
I say the word pollen and my husband kinda silently freaks. He has memories of my first pollen escape.

Have to say my nurse larry popped first of the seeds. That was fun.

let them in Peter
they are very tired,
give them couches
where the angles sleep
and light those fires.
let them wake, whole again
its a brand new dawn
fired by the sun and not by
war times and bloody guns.
may their peace be deep,
remember where the broken bodies lie
God knows how young they were
to have to die.
give them things they like
let them make some noise,
give dance hall bands and not golden harps
to these, our boys,
but let them love, Peter
because they've had no time
they should have trees and bird songs
and hills to climb,
the taste of summer,
and a ripened pear
as sweet as a meadow wind,
and girls as sweet
with flowing hair.
tell them how they are missed,
and say not to fear,
it's going to be alright
for us down here.
let them in Peter...

very cool

Got the ice cream made now I gotta mix up a brine for my ribs - Sweet BBQ baked beans - Some Cajun potato salad !- A corn side dish called Corn Mocshoe !- an appetizer of shrimp and crawfish with a Cajun cocktail sauce ( shrimp cocktail) !-- Creole tomatos and Okra !-- a dessert of Bread Pudding and Bourbon Sauce !- might be " electric bourbon sauce " - if I use some of Rose's patented cannabutter in the recipe !- Oh !- Sweet smoked baby back ribs !- Forgot !- Speckled trout stuffed with a top secret shrimp, crab and seafood stuffing !-- When RWS gets her recipes out and pops the top on a bottle of 100 proof Southern Comfort and puts some Heals Street Blues on the box -- She fixin to get all Divinci and stuff in the kitchen !- My job is to smoke the meat and keep the pipe full--I'm good at it too !

Wish i was there Keef. Sounds delightful and yummy.

Oh nevermind, i forgot you were in texas.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Rose that might hurt another Texans feelings but it 's funny to me !-- Coming back after over a decade in the New Orleans area where they got stuff like drive thru daquiri shops accents the stark difference in culture !- Hey south Texas got a culture of it's own !- They got both kinds of music !- country and western! -- Lately though they been trying to show off diversity !- On Saturday night they got the world famous - DJ Twanky playing all kinds of music even some of that hippity -hop stuff ! EEE- HA !

Yup Keef just started the marinate on our steaks for tomorrow, went to the farmers market and got fresh meat / vegetables. Gonna be a good feed tomorrow night, even got a decent bottle of wine for me and the mrs's. Love me some good food and good company, heck love me some good music too.

We got Tequila !-- UGH!- give me the shivers just saying the word !-- All this flooding bout made my mind up !-- I'm gonna start watching that " Buying the Bayou " show and researching houseboats !- Got my eye on that bay that seperates Florida and Alabama !-- I can haul the grow all the way on the intercoastal waterway all the way to Kravens back yard !-- U don't have to pay property taxes on a houseboat !-- This isn't a new desire !- What's held me back from building one in the past is the lack of good cheap pontoons ! Roomy houseboat with full deck on top and a grow barge ?-- I can dig it !

U know I don't mean "Roughing it " on a houseboat !- I demand Air - conditioning and all modern amenities !-- Luxury in the swamp growing some mindbending weed that provides me a comfortable lifestyle !- Ya'll gonna have to come to the Redneck Riveria visit the beach and Stop by the houseboat for an O.F.C. throwdown !- Other peeps can't smoke what we smoke and do complicated things like walk an. talk !-- I'll get U high - in a kayak - hook up with a nice gator on a rod and reel and make U an internet sensation !-

We got Tequila !-- UGH!- give me the shivers just saying the word !-- All this flooding bout made my mind up !-- I'm gonna start watching that " Buying the Bayou " show and researching houseboats !- Got my eye on that bay that seperates Florida and Alabama !-- I can haul the grow all the way on the intercoastal waterway all the way to Kravens back yard !-- U don't have to pay property taxes on a houseboat !-- This isn't a new desire !- What's held me back from building one in the past is the lack of good cheap pontoons ! Roomy houseboat with full deck on top and a grow barge ?-- I can dig it !

if you go the other way keef you could be around my place, just follow the black warrior river.

Yup Keef just started the marinate on our steaks for tomorrow, went to the farmers market and got fresh meat / vegetables. Gonna be a good feed tomorrow night, even got a decent bottle of wine for me and the mrs's. Love me some good food and good company, heck love me some good music too.

brother that sounds like a good time. i would settle for just a weekend for the wife and i to be alone.

Time to build myself an ARK before i drownededed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back