Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Hopper I almost hate for the rain to end cause U know what comes next ?-- Mosquitos big as birds!- Like Vampire Bats just waiting to drain U dry !

Mosquitos ? They be our state bird, the wicked, mean and nasty little critters. And they bite too. And itch. Gonna finish this bowl and go to bed.

Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. Get to do "wake and bake" with giggy on this fryday morning.

I agree, it is contrary to everything I have ever read. My son and I have decided we will run a small batch with T5 and see what happens for early veg. Then do the flowering cycle and see. I understand manipulating the light cycle, and interrupting the light cycle, just not to this extreme. It sounds like it would create hermi's, but I believe that the hermi trait is genetic and not environmental. Interesting idea to say the least.
i tend to agree with you on the herm, but i did have a light leak on a box and the plant in that corner did herm while the other three didn't. so i believe stress can do it too. trying to learn to make fem seeds i have learned that it is done with colloidal silver of stress to herm the plant.

Good morning OFC,

Umbra i tried that link, but i couldn't sign in..

Giggy, that avatar makes me cry. so sad and sweet.

It is Friday peeps... i got work to do.... I have a full blown male in my bathtub waiting for his girlfriend. ( that just sounds wrong) but you get it. He spent 5 days with his first gf now waiting on the second.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Feel like a Cyclops with a hunchback !-- Weed and coffee should help !- What flavor male U got there Rose ?- Umbra - Giggy -- Talk about stressing plants !- My girls have been stressed to the max in many ways !- I did have a Widow line that Hermied after 2-3 cycles but none of the others ever did ! There's different levels of a Hermie - if it has the ability to Hermie and U push it hard enough she'll show !- My opinion anyway !

A question for the brain trust since we saving the world this morning !- Can U breed a feminized plant ?-- Would -- IT-- make a good mother ? -- Also -- What is the difference between hemp and those -- Auto things ?

I am fairly good at making things hermie. Mostly heat I think.

Keef, i have a boy named Freedom Baby. It has Harlequin somewhere in it's line. It is mr rb favorite smoke. It is a little week for me and tastes like a cbd, yucky. Anyway, I was going to just make more freedom baby seeds so i wouldn't have to buy them, then got the idea to cross him with Harlequin. I am very happy and excited about this cross as Harely is clone only and this will be a little over half harley I hope. These will be good seeds to pass out to peeps that need it for a high cbd. Clones are hard to mail, seeds much easier. We need Harley to be available for anyone that needs her. I will update my journal soon, you need to see him. he is a beauty.

Good morning OFC,

Umbra i tried that link, but i couldn't sign in..

Giggy, that avatar makes me cry. so sad and sweet.

It is Friday peeps... i got work to do.... I have a full blown male in my bathtub waiting for his girlfriend. ( that just sounds wrong) but you get it. He spent 5 days with his first gf now waiting on the second.
no the link isn't available here, sorry

Rose clone the boy and revegg him !- When your Harley is ready start some seed from the cross and breed the boy back on the cross - Harliquin BX 3 ?-- Clone only to seed plant can do ! In New Orleans -long ago - Some people were of mixed race - A Quadroon had a grandparent that was black - This is a crude analogy but what U want to do is breed U a Harliquin - Octaroon! ---7/8 Harliquin !

yup, looks like they did the nasty Rose, I can see from here her hair is a bit tussled.

Lawn mower won't start !- Dang I was gonna mow today !- No really !-- Shame - quess I'll hang out and get high ! It only like 250 degrees out there !

Can U drive a push mower ?-- U gotta watch out for the close line too !-- It'll get cha ! I know !- Last time my stoned a** was dragging the mower I looked up just in time to catch that clothesline right across the moustache !- ripped my sunglasses off - almost put out my eye !- mower tried to get me !- it was bad !- Dangerous work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back