Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, the peeps told me late this afternoon, that I was off the floor as my new role was Facility Risk Manager. Start tuesday at 8...gonna love m-f 8-5 with a raise :)

I think this calls for a bowl in celebration for Kraven !- Already pretty twisted but the Brother got what he wanted !-- I'll at least have another toke or two !- Don't tell anyone but Kraven looks like a dam pot farmer ya'll ! What U laughing at Umbra ?- Look in the mirror !- Looks just like a seed chucker !! No doubt !!

Good morning OFC,

Umbra i tried that link, but i couldn't sign in..

Giggy, that avatar makes me cry. so sad and sweet.

It is Friday peeps... i got work to do.... I have a full blown male in my bathtub waiting for his girlfriend. ( that just sounds wrong) but you get it. He spent 5 days with his first gf now waiting on the second.

rose sorry it made you cry, but it brings a tear to the eyes of many people. a lot of folk before, and after me. in a way i guess i was lucky enough to not see action, but would stand beside any of yall.

Krav,
Congrats bro, ya got what ya deserve.

Good morning OFC. Saturday morning, got up in time to catch " Tractor Tales" on the "U. S. Farm Report". That, a cup of coffee and a bowl and we have "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

Rain,rain,rain,rain,rain rain rain rain. Help im drowninggggggg. Lol

Thought it was California that was supposed to fall into the ocean. All that rain, looks like Texas is gonna get washed into the ocean. Ha, ha, ha.

Morning all, coffee and wake and bake progressing well. Just called my mom and said hey, today is one of her worse days. I'm going to run some of the BF Nightshade over to her today, she says it helps with the pain, may give her a little 8 Ball Kush too to help her sleep. She 's been a great mom to me and I love that my flowers bring her peace, more peace than the chemicals they prescribe...the only side effect is food tastes better and she has an appetite, so she does not have to take that pill anymore too :) I'm going to just chill with the Mrs.'s today and we are going to grill out and have some wine this afternoon. Hope everyone has a stellar day. Giggy I lost friends in Desert Storm so I really appreciate the gesture.

Morning, Old Farts. Sunshine and beautiful here.

Let's all take a moment this weekend between the weed and the hotdogs and remember what the day is for, our fallen fathers, brothers, and sons.

Makes ya wonder what they mean by "civilized society" when boys continue to die for politics and religion.

OK, time for a bowl!

giggy, that picture always brings a tear to my eye cause I came so extremely close to being on it, that I still find it hard to believe I`m not.

Morning, Old Farts. Sunshine and beautiful here.

Let's all take a moment this weekend between the weed and the hotdogs and remember what the day is for, our fallen fathers, brothers, and sons.

Makes ya wonder what they mean by "civilized society" when boys continue to die for politics and religion.

OK, time for a bowl!
:yeahthat:

I feel like im in a Twilight Zone Episode. Rains gonna get me,,,,oh,,nooooooo.

Morning O.F.C. !- Sorry I'm late !- Had some coffee and a toke or two and wondered off to the grow room and got lost !-- I got a mess of revegges that had me worried about whether they would reveg !- I'm gonna be swamped !- may loose a couple but most have made the transition back to veg !- With an established root system they 'll grow like rockets !-- I'll have bloom full again soon !---- -- ------------I remember in high school they had a wall of pics of those from the school who had died in the jungle !- -- I watched it grow and accepted my fate !- For a long time I had a guilt complex about being sent to Korea instead of Viet Nam and surviving when so many didn't !--Be smoking for them that can't today !- Do what I can to make them proud !

let them in Peter
they are very tired,
give them couches
where the angles sleep
and light those fires.
let them wake, whole again
its a brand new dawn
fired by the sun and not by
war times and bloody guns.
may their peace be deep,
remember where the broken bodies lie
God knows how young they were
to have to die.
give them things they like
let them make some noise,
give dance hall bands and not golden harps
to these, our boys,
but let them love, Peter
because they've had no time
they should have trees and bird songs
and hills to climb,
the taste of summer,
and a ripened pear
as sweet as a meadow wind,
and girls as sweet
with flowing hair.
tell them how they are missed,
and say not to fear,
it's going to be alright
for us down here.
let them in Peter...

That brought tears. So beautiful Umbra. So sweet and lovely. Thank you for blessing this heart this morning.

umbra, very nice poem.
let it be, let it be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back