Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go. In order.

-We've got our high CBD Cannatonic in the ground, and the two unsexed herijuanas in their 1 gallon pots still. Got a bit burnt up the first day out in the sun, but theyre recovering nicely.
-Hippy Slayer clone doing good and bushing out from the lst
-The two Nurse Larrys. In ground is female, in the pot is taking forever to show, but I'm thinking is a male. Will cull it once I'm sure.
-Then left to right, Buckeye Purple in the left tote staying stout and bushy. Super thick branching. Next to it is the Cherry Mountain clone doing good too. Then in the ground is the more vertically shooting Buckeye Purple. She's showing her girly bits all over the place! Ready to rock and roll!
-Then lastly is the Purple Monkey Balls on the left, and the Pineapple Express on the right.

Everyone is just doing there thing right now. Pretty auto pilot for the moment. Going to pick up some organic nutrients for the ones in the totes. That soil didn't get amended with anything. They seem to be doing good, but i'd like to get them a bit greener.
Any how, thanks for looking :48:

View attachment 8.jpg

View attachment 9.jpg

View attachment 10.jpg

View attachment 11.jpg

View attachment 12.jpg

Heck yea Ston- rock on bro, gonna be an epic summer grow man.

Wow. I love how many arms they have. Nice healthy large plants to start it off. Good luck ill definatly keep tabs on this.

Thanks guys and gals. Early fimming is how I roll, add a little lst, and they bush out nicely gottaloveplasma :48:

Nice,,wish i could grow outside like that.

Oh Weedhopper, I do too.

Ston-loc, it looks like you are well on your way to producing some monster plants again!

Thanks for popping in Weedhopper and THG. It's starting to get fun out there. Been gone all weekend and sitting at the airport waiting for my flight home. Always fun seeing how much they change being gone a few days. Gotta say, it ain't just hype. BC has some pretty good herb. :D and that's coming from a NorCal perspective haha :48: happy Monday everyone

:rofl:

Tear gas was interesting...... :rofl: good times

Haha, my neighbors know what's up, and surprisingly enough mind their own damn business. Ha. But yes, my friends love me :D :48:

Thanks for the update Ston.... looking all good and stuff up in there.

looking good ston........... I see you did away with the cages.

:48:

The cages were just to protect the babies from the neighbors cats. Big enough now they're good. Will probably be adding some sort of bondage in the near future. At least to the lanky couple.

The cages were just to protect the babies from the neighbors cats. Big enough now they're good. Will probably be adding some sort of bondage in the near future. At least to the lanky couple.

I'd have a squirt bottle of water ready for any cats that get to close to the plants.

Latest posts

Back