Second grow, New journal, WITH PICS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice plants, looks like you got a nice little grow going, I'll pull up a seat for this one.

thanks tater.

These bugs are still munchin on my babies!! :-(

but other than that nothing but forward progress!!! More info in a couple days everyone!

The bugs have slowly dissappeared over the past couple days. The plants are doing AMAZING!!!

I lost my Indica clone. I walked in earlier and she was all shriveled up :-(

But the NL clones are doing great. They've grown significantly. i should be flowering by the end of the week.

Thanks to everyone watching...

Been busy this past week so i havent had much time to get on the internet.
I lost one of my NL clones but my last two have developed awesome root systems and are almost doubling in size dailly. AND OO WEE THEY STILL SMELLIN LIKE SOME DIGGITY DANK!!!!

Needless to say since the clones are only 5" tall and smell so dank the entire grow room is smellin FAUNKY. :-D

Im starting the flowering on the bagseed plants tonight. and im moving the clones to a seperate box with a small light until they are big enough to flower.

Thanks to all paying attention..

well sounds like your doing well...I say that cause I have not seen a pic since the thread start..we like pics man..How did you like cloneing? was it difficult?. what tech did you use?..thanks for shareing

Pics tonight or tomorrow everyone!!! WOOHOO!!!!

I started flowering my bagseed and they're doing awesome. How long should it take before i can tell male from female??

I brought the 2 NL mothers and the Indica back to my place since im flowering the rest of them (i have more light than my buddy does) And the are starting to form little buds!! IM SO PROUD!!!! :') (tears of joy)

The clones are doing GREAT!!! I think they're gonna outgrow their moms.
As for the process, It was SO much easier than i though it would be.
I sterilized a pair of scissors with 91% alcohol.
Then i found a good spot and cut at roughly a 45* angle,
I trimmed off all leaves but the top two (flush with main stem)
Then i dipped the cut end in water (without touching the bottom of the bowl.)
Shook off excess water
dipped in Schwarts Take Root (4$ at Wal-Mart)
Tapped off excess powder
and threw the in some peat pots
Now they're in a big cardboard box lined with white computer paper and a 6$ under-cabinet flouro light (also from walmart)

Well now that im on the subject i think ill take some pics for everyone!! Providing my camera doesnt go gay on me. lol .
Thanks for everyone watching.

lets see them pics im still waiten on my camera.... about geting cfls from local grow shops i dont know about local ones but online grow shops you can get 150watt CFL for like 50 bucks or 110 with a reflector.

Latest posts

Back