A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*crunch... exoskeletons are made of chitin. per the wiki on it 'Chitin is a modified polysaccharide that contains nitrogen'. so in a nutshell, you have a bit of organic fertilizer...

*crunch... exoskeletons are made of chitin. per the wiki on it 'Chitin is a modified polysaccharide that contains nitrogen'. so in a nutshell, you have a bit of organic fertilizer...
Too bad cannabis isn't a carnivorous plant... that gal could have had a good meal lol.

Looks like ya got the hang of this growing stuff... great clones...all good.

Looks like ya got the hang of this growing stuff... great clones...all good.

Thank you RB! I'd like to think i'm doing something right lol. Thanks for stopping in!

New Beans!!!!

Calyx Bros. Seed Company generously put up these 5 packs for a BPOTM contest. The votes came in and I somehow managed to get enough votes for a "W". I am going to start 2 of the strains right now and go from there:)

A huge Thank You to Calyx Bros. and FireStax and the voters!

View attachment SAM_1488.jpg

View attachment SAM_1489.jpg

'somehow'... lol. your bud pics make the 'high times' centerfolds of my youth(back in the 70's) look like brick weed...

Ive wanted to get some of those Lemon Fizz for awhile now, congrats on the win man :)

'somehow'... lol. your bud pics make the 'high times' centerfolds of my youth(back in the 70's) look like brick weed...
Well thank you OF! That means a lot to me!
Ive wanted to get some of those Lemon Fizz for awhile now, congrats on the win man :)

The Lemon Fizz is what I am popping first! According to the description it is a huge yield-er. Plus..... who doesn't love lemon flavored bud?

Thanks for stopping in guys!

Seed mojo, Am, I know your a great grower was just kidding when i said i thought you got the hang of this growing thing... I said that to myself as we brought in harvest.

Seed mojo, Am, I know your a great grower was just kidding when i said i thought you got the hang of this growing thing... I said that to myself as we brought in harvest.
Thanks for the mojo Rose!

I knew you were kidding around lol. Ya made me chuckle a little bit when I read that post.:)

Update!!

I got the seeds sown directly in to promix yesterday and they are sitting on a heat mat with baggies over the cups.

Veg is looking good. I have 16 girls that will be going in to flower on the 15th. They have been vegging for about 3 weeks now. I treated all the vegging plants with Avid on Tuesday. I have had some Leafminers that I believe came from the soil mix. Hopefully the nuke job did the trick.

View attachment SAM_1490.JPG

View attachment SAM_1491.JPG

View attachment SAM_1492.JPG

Looking all clean and tidy up in here.

Luck be some ladies to ya!

Thanks brudda! I spent a good amount of time vacuuming the veg and flower areas yesterday. Dunking the plants in Avid is very messy.

I hope I get some bada$$ phenos man! Lotsa lemon!~

Latest posts

Back