think im doing better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
hi guys just wanted to post a couple of pics the 1st pic is when i had join this site. these 2 are todays pic. i think im getting better at this. right now that we have a bad cold front here i had moved the plants into my shed had hubby stop pick me up some lights cfl's 120 watts the soil is 28% to 38% reed sedge peat, sphagnum peat moss, perlite, and washed sand and been giving them 1/3 of a food stick

my baby.jpg

my baby1.jpg

my baby2.jpg

looks good man..how often do you water? Good luck

hey here are some more pics,,,,, i'll have to say since that cold front moved thru and i moved these girls indoor (might have to moved this to indoor growing) they have fill out so much
i know when i 1st came to this site i didnt know anything about growing m/j but with all the reading ive done i think ive got alot better at this,,,, tell me what ya think

mylilones1.jpg

mylilones2.jpg

hi all well not sure if im doing better since no one well leave any comments.... on the 19th of jan i had moved these in door under 2 120cfls and ive notice since i did moved these lil girls indoor they have fill out so much they are on 12/12 well going to try this again and hope someone will leave me a comment...... i toke these pics today

mylilones3.jpg

mylilones4.jpg

mylilones5.jpg

hey... I'm here... sorry... got sidetracked...

no... they're looking great since you brought them indoors, ann.

yes, they have started thickening up since they've started flowering. how far long do you think they are into flower?

if you don't mind me saying... I think you could do with some more lighting in there since you are flowering... you should be able to yeild quit a bit off a girl that size with addequate lighting. ( a HID )

well as soon as i can get a job where i live is season area but when i get a job was going to bye more lamps and ect right im limited and its been since the 19th since it went in to deep flowering so really i dont know if i count from the time they went to 12/12 on when they should finsh

that makes absolutely no difference, ann... you harvest a plant by watching the trichomes on the flowering leaves. that is when you can tell when you have the highest THC content. could be anywhere from 8-10 up to 10-12 weeks you could have to wait... all depends on the characteristics of the plant... and just like people, every single one is unique in itself.

ohhh im srry didnt mean to confuse you......... if you can tell i do that to myself.so i guess they have been on 12 /12 for 4 weeks now some parts of the plants looks like some budding now when the season opens back up around here im going to go back to work and when i do i was planing to buy more lights and ect

then you are about half way there... you should have maybe another 4-6 weeks to go

hi everyone well its been 2 weeks since ive posted any pics.....i believe that they are doing just fine.... they have been flowering now for 35 days the light is on 12/12 and there are 5040 lurmers on them......so tell me what ya think...am i getting better?

toke these pics today:watchplant:

mylilones6.jpg

mylilones7.jpg

mylilones8.jpg

mylilones9.jpg

mylilones10.jpg

these things are looking good. in the last pic, is that entire stalk budding out??!! i hope thats what I see!!

hi lol benamucc yea i hopes thats what it is too...it my 1st time ever seeing a m/j plant this far into flowering...

at 1st i had these plants outside till jan 19th then i moved them indoor and they havent seen no sun light since...... its just from the lights in using

looking much better, ann (than when you started this tread, I mean)... keep it up :aok:

you should be, ann (proud)... growing pot is an art, and can be easily messed up :cool:

Thats coming along nicely. They look like they enjoy the indoors much more. Job well done I'd say. Kudos to you Ann.

Latest posts

Back