08' stoney bud outdoor grow, almost.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
It's been awhile, for those that missed me, here we go again. :) those that don't welcome, and enjoy. take what u can and leave ur two cents if ya like.

No, pictures yet.(been smoking alot lately, and working alot) So far i have card board inside a country crock butter bowl seperating the soil in to 5 pie shaped pieces of dirt. I put 1 stoney bud seed per section, then placed under a 100w bulb, and throughly saturated.

Now that was ruffly 6 days ago, the 4th day i have one break soil, then another yesterday. Now i have one already started in her LST at a young age. the other hasn't shot up that far yet. as for the other 3 MIA at this moment. Started them off in Happy Frog this time instead of Oceanic Forest. but thats kinda cuz all that soil is completely frozen in the pots on my front porch which just so happens to be sealed off. have a sandwich bag style bag but much larger over the top of the bowl with a piece of an arrow shaft to prop the bag up. doing great. nice lush green color already, and the one is at least 4 inches in height and bigger than a toothpick in stem diameter after a full 48 hours.

Things are looking good, i'll get pics soon.

Fire it up kt

hey KT. never seen ya around here so i thought i would welcome you back or welcome you to MP! and i like the idea of using cardboard in one big container to seperate area's for sprouts Clever! anyways man hope to see some pics soon!

peace GG.

Tell ya what mang these damn Stoneybud beans sure do make it around. :p :hubba: Everything sounds great. Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them babies going. Good luck on the grow and we'll be following. :aok:

hello welcome back :bong2:

look forward to seeing pics and them babies grow :tokie:

thanks to all, its good to be back in season again. can't seem to locate my camera at the moment, brother could have it(not to sure) but either way.....

I now have 3 up and coming ladies hopefully. with some beautiful LST already, not to mention their already sprouting there second and third sets of leafs. As well as having a very strong stem. Still only got them under the 100watt bulb for now. I have a buddy of mine willing to loan me his 600 watt M/H bulb with the ballast and everything. Besides there only gonna need that for maybe a month indoors then out they go. Gonna mix it up this year a little though, go try another little guerilla grow on some private land. as well as the the greenhouse again. definitly need a bigger yield.

9 days after sprouting things are looking promising for 2 the 3 just showed herself yesterday morning. already gave them a light misting at night of organocide to make sure theres no bugs, molds or any other problem like that.
In an estimation I'd say there ruffly 6 inches tall with stems thicker that a toothpick, bout the size of a cuetip.

Thanks for the MOJO.

wheres everybody else? mutt, mom, ab? its been awhile boys and girls what did i miss?

Fire it up

KT

things are goind great i got them growing horizontally for a good 3 inches already. taking to LST great and there sprouting their 4th set of leaves speaking of which i was wondering cuz i forgot and im baked and don't feel like looking for it.......Isn't this a Indica strain? because its has very rigid wide leaves short in length. i promise i'll get pictures up as soon as i can .......:postpicsworthless:

so if somebody BBP or Mutt, TBG any of u vet with a past journal or thread showing this strain growing from start to finish if u could post me the link it would be greatly appreciated to have something to compare my grow too.

questions, comments, thoughts, or opinions always welcome

Fire it up
KT

Yo KTlegend, Lookin forward to the greenhouse again this year. :D Last year for bagseed it was fantastic. ;) So what goodies you got in the storage cab for this year? (ferts). Last year you were talking about tryin some new stuff...can ya give us a break down bro what your plans are?
Well man good green mojo for your SB ;) grow. :D
Very happy to see ya back on the radar again got worried about ya bro. :48:
As far as the SB...unfort. gifted a few and others were male :( So no SB start to fin. But got some ADxGodBud havin there way with each other as we speak ;) The male is a lil eager so to speak LOL but the female ain't complainin. :rofl:

well, good news and bad, i broke that light :( good news i bought 2 more fixtures and 3 more lights :)

so far I have 3 up and coming gorgous ladies. 2 doing very well, tall 4th set of leaves showing 3-5 fingers, hard to tell just yet still small, sprouting the 5th decided to cover the 3 inch horizontal section of the stem to give more roots as well as hopefully if goes as planned a second shoot should pop up from where the bend roots on both the tall ones. the most recent one to break soil is still not doing as good as the other two, its getting greener but then again it hasn't had suffecient light for the last 36 hours, that shouldn't shock them too much there still young. but as for the setup i got a country crock butter bowl seperated into 5 pie shaped pieces of dirt with cardboard, 3 outta 5 broke soil. i have 2 clip on table lamps with 23 watt full spectrum CFL's and a 40 watt cool white in a lamp. totaling 5600 lumens with in 12 inches of the tops. so at this point square footage isn't that important yet. but then again only need them under artifical light for maybe another 6-8 weeks tops, im gonna have these babies flowering double the amount of time i had to do it in last year. which is freakin awesome might i add. but yea they'll be kept indoors until weather is suitable for outdoors, there in greenhouse already, so they'll adapt nicely im just gonna have to make this years GH more air tight i think, as for nutes, im gonna try some new guano mixes along with a new rapid grow formula from humbolt county. it'll be well documented, but nothings started along those lines yet.

camera's at the uncles house i just found out, have pics sometime this weekend.

Fire it up
KT

also gonna attempt a little guerilla grow this year too
got a few spots picked out and some other seeds i'll be starting here soon. just some bag seeds though. but then again i've grown amazing things from bags so....it'll be a surprise.

well heres the pics

from the left

the setup from above/girls in the greenhouse
Mary in GH
Jane in GH
Mary naked
Jane naked
setup from a lil closer above/two naked girls

there kinda bright in color but then again their nuteless so far tuesday they get there first nutes wanted to give them a set period of time to establish roots then accept transplant. im thinking gonna start off with some FF products on Mary just to have a control plant so to speak then go with the Humbolt county on Jane to see what kinda difference they'll make pertaing to this paticular strain. If you other SB growers could fill me in on what your using to aid in comparsion that would be great also.

Needless to say im sure the bright color is lack of N so that will be taken care of and as for now their doing great, killed the late sprout just cuz it wasn't taking off after 5 days. so in turn i'll be planting 6 more seeds

2 infamous Pinnconning Paralyzer
2 Afgan x C99
2 bagseed known as "Rachel"
(the redish-purple lady from last season)

questions,comments, opinions always welcome

Fire it up
KT

100_0940.JPG

100_0941.JPG

100_0942.JPG

100_0943.JPG

100_0944.JPG

08-1.jpg

thanks, i don't know if i'll be needing luck on these two, but definitly in other areas. so far so good nothing much to update at the moment, tomorrows the first nute feeding so there will be more info. tomorrow.

Fire it up
KT

if theres anything i do every day its fire it up, from morning till night everyday of my life, i roll up 20-30 dubies at a time to save from doing it everyday. Not to mention what else i do for a living, smoking is my lifestyle as well as a medicine, stress reliever, and an all around good in my life. Im sure many on here can agree when i say some of the best things i've ever experienced were merely cuz i was in the right place at the right time smoking or wanting to smoke. so its natural for me to literal say fire it up, just becuz i hear it from everyone cuz im the guy with the best smoke, so when we're all comparing smokes of course im the guy that heres that tag, on here im not so sure i got any where near the best smoke so, thats my way of saying smoke one cuz i wish i could possible have better. i get deep into things sometimes mentally. lmfao

well didn't feed them as planned tuesday, instead it was started today, i have a full 5 sets of leaves and another forming, the last 3 sets are stacked within a half inch on both plants. I'm gonna do these two on Pro Blend Grow and Pro blend Liquid karma in combination. Then when other ones sprout and what not i'll be using OMRI alaskan fish ferts. and the others will be humbolt county. i put some new pics up in a fews day or so cuz theres not really anything special to look at.

Fire it up
KT

well time for an update, heavily juiced the little ladies, showing some signs of stress along with a alkalide ph in Mary and a neutral ph in Jane as you can see not to mention the two completely different looks of these plants. as for the N,P,K well you can clearly see in the picture surplus of N, sufficent P and K. took the greenhouse style baggies off for a 4 days now trying to let some moisture dry up, the CFL's don't throw off enough heat to really evaporate water, and at such a young age there not drinking really fast yet,(could need more light) but from how close the nodes are according to my hydro shop guy that means that there is sufficent lighting. so i guess only time will tell.(unless i get another light anyway)

mary is the wide leafed lady where as jane looks more like a hybrid.
in the empty bowl I have :

2 pinny paralyzer
2 afgahnXc99
1 new bag seed
1 Rachel(the red head from last season)

those were planted yesterday so should see sprouts by the end of the week, although this time i didn't toss them in the freezer before planting and instead of using normal water i used the pre-mixed nute solution of liquid karma and pro grow from Pro Blend. hopefully thats not to strong for them to take off in. the nutes compared to Oceanic forrest are actually weaker in overall strength but then again those nutes have to be absorbed from the soil instead of being directly in the water source. so we'll see how it affects the kids.

I also added just a couple drops of PH down onto the soil near the edge of the pot to let it slowly mix and absorb into the moisture already there as well as the soil to hopefull bring the ph down, because if i were to to mix it in with water and water the kids like recommended they would be over watered. so wish me luck that it does the trick.

questions, comments, advice always welcome.

Fire it up
KT

100_0959.JPG

100_0960.JPG

100_0964.JPG

100_0966.JPG

100_0967.JPG

Everything is looking good so far. Heres to a great gro buddy. Take it easy brotha!

well there alot bigger, and giving off a faint smell. also showing leaves and small pistils good thing i went and bought a timer finally. my young ladies weren't getting enough light. i also have 2 new additions to my little box. looks like Rachel and either a bagseed or one of the afgahnXc99. i also upgraded from cardboard box to a 2x2 built wood frame that is 26inches tall 22 deep and 17 wide. wrapped with panda paper. jane has finally caught up to mary. her leaves are now as wide as mary's and there stacking nodes close. formed there first set of sun leaves. get pics up soon along with more info.

Fire it up
KT

Sounds like things are going pretty good for ya. I wish you the best of luck with those "hopefully" ladies. Make sure to keep us posted my friend. I will be pulling up a chair and sparking one up for this. Good luck and take care.

Latest posts

Back