A.k.a. Greenybeanymeany Grow #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know better. i feel lost without a laptop... it is such a necessity to me the phone does nothing to replace it in my case:( im the type with 100 open tabs doing research videos and lots of stuff. my forefinger feels sore from the damn touch screen i actually switched to the middle one :rofl:

you know better. i feel lost without a laptop... it is such a necessity to me the phone does nothing to replace it in my case:( im the type with 100 open tabs doing research videos and lots of stuff. my forefinger feels sore from the damn touch screen i actually switched to the middle one :rofl:
I swore I replied to this.. Guess not.

Lol that's sounds like me. Except I usually do everything on my phone. My laptop is down, I have a bad history of breaking laptops, so I just use my phone and keep my distance from my wife's LOL.

Well, she is up and running still. I need to water her tonight. Its painful to let her go, and I really really badly want to avoid it. But I'm sure it's coming. My in-laws never gave an answer on if they would take over. Maybe they would be fine holding her for a few days though. I'll keep updated on the route I go. I have to do something though, it can't be in the house when the landlords come. The smell is too strong. I smell it when I come in, and its on the complete opposite end of the house, and the air filter they are wanting to change is smack dab in the middle of the two rooms I could have it in. There's really just no way around it.

My brain tells me to be smart and ditch it while I have my freedom and my heart says NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My main concern really lies with them not wanting pets and they let mine slide, and over the winter he left some stains in the carpet(he would stand outside when I let him out and refuse to go in the snow, and he would wait til we weren't paying attention to sneak off and do his business elsewhere in the house). And I need to get the cleaners in. I'm just worried about the smell from the plant, and them seeing the carpet and wanting to see the condition of the carpet in the rooms and then them REALLY smelling it.

im sorry to tell you that, but if you are exhausting inside your home and can smell they would probably smell it more. we are used and we like the smell unlike many non smokers. another sad fact that you MIGHT run into is that most people talk a lot and then chicken out and wont take any risks to do a favor. for a single harvest they might just let you down i hope not. your case sounds like is not good for those plants... im afraid that i tossing it and laying back might be the right thing.

im sorry to tell you that, but if you are exhausting inside your home and can smell they would probably smell it more. we are used and we like the smell unlike many non smokers. another sad fact that you MIGHT run into is that most people talk a lot and then chicken out and wont take any risks to do a favor. for a single harvest they might just let you down i hope not. your case sounds like is not good for those plants... im afraid that i tossing it and laying back might be the right thing.
Yeah, that's no joke at all about the smell thing. I suppose I'll listen to myself and you and go ahead and end it before I change my mind again! Lol. I'm going to be so anxious to get back to growing that's its going to drive me insane.

And you're probably right about the "talk alot" part. It would've really been doing them the favor anyways. I was going to tell them to keep what grew in. I would just want to sample it with them and watch it grow ha

cant you somehow call the landlord find an excuse to make sure if he still plans to come or something? but then again what if he shows up in the middle of your next grow or the one after... hmmm... nop sorry i cant fimd a way where i wpuld have kept them so sorry for this opinion im only being honest. :(

.....if she's so stinky in veg, I wonder how she is in flower...

DAMN IT MAN! :p

cant you somehow call the landlord find an excuse to make sure if he still plans to come or something? but then again what if he shows up in the middle of your next grow or the one after... hmmm... nop sorry i cant fimd a way where i wpuld have kept them so sorry for this opinion im only being honest. :(
Lol. I thought about calling and asking if they just wanted me to put the air filter in, but they are really strict on not wanting us to touch anything in the house.

Its just all in all not worth the risk, even though I feel like it is lmao

Dude, what are you thinking man. I don't know where you hang your hat, but I do know where ever that is... your bound to get in more trouble with weed than any other drug. I sure hope everything turns out well for you bro.

Dude, what are you thinking man. I don't know where you hang your hat, but I do know where ever that is... your bound to get in more trouble with weed than any other drug. I sure hope everything turns out well for you bro.
Yep, and I'm in one of the harsher states. I'll give ya a huge hint. Corn lmao. I don't mind sharing the location to that extent, its out the door tomorrow am

And thanks kraven.

Takes finger out....pokes Doc in the eye.... you my good sir would have felt really bad if you had convinced schoolboy to keep it and he got popped. :)

Hey hey, I'm not convincing anything! haha.. I'm just as bummed as all others that it doesn't go to the end, that's all. No more, no less.

I'm 100% with do it when you feel safest! :aok:

it is the right decision given his circumstances :( i was right in a way when i said "who knows what might happen in a shoolboy420 thread" really who knows :( anyway schoolboy, you learned what it takes and have the equipment. i suggest that you box all you equipment safely and prepare to use them in the right circumstances

I agree Zem, it did look sketchy at best. Schoolboy will be free to grow another day...All I could think of was man the charges he would catch if things went sideways....people who are not legal get on here and they get complacent....the legal peeps can do what they want, the rest of us...well nothing has changed for us.

sucks about the grow man :( what did ya think of the mars LED before ya had to take things down?

It is a sad day for MJ :(

RIP little lady.
Yep its a very sad day. I got off work, looked at it, and my eyes popped out of my head. I watered her a few days ago, and I have been trying to avoid any and all contact possible to somewhat detach myself a bit.

But WOW the growth! I was shocked and I instantly felt like keeping it. So I did what I needed to do..

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1431242570430.jpgView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1431242593924.jpgView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1431242629045.jpg

.. And that would be grab my phone to snap some final pictures. And quickly cut her down to keep myself from changing my mind and potentially paying quite a price for doing so.

And I gotta admit, when my wife gasped at what I was doing when I started, I fully regretted it, and felt almost like I was removing my own limbs as I continued on.

RIP-she was a strong one And its a shame I couldn't finish her out. Its going to kill me wondering what she would've looked like in flower,and what she would've tasted like.. And don't even get me started on the thought of how much she would've produced.

Latest posts

Back