A.k.a. Greenybeanymeany Grow #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't cut if you have 8 and only 1 plant! PJ's techniques are for multiple plants closer together. :aok:

LST the sh!t out of that plant now. Bring the 4-6 "main" stalks that are all (pretty well) even, down so they will be in line with the bottom 2 branches. DON'T LST the bottom 2 branches. This will buy you space and widen you out. Thin out ONLY stuff that will not make it to the top of the canopy. At this stage, it's just some various little "sucker branches"...nothing major! Maybe some fan leaves.. yeah, probably some fan leaves. When you LST, just be careful not to break the branch, though that's fine too in essence. That's Super Cropping, BUT, not what you want to really do yet... I mean you can, but nvm.. for now, LST those 4.. cut their height in about 1/2 :aok:

Don't cut if you have 8 and only 1 plant! PJ's techniques are for multiple plants closer together. :aok:

LST the sh!t out of that plant now. Bring the 4-6 "main" stalks that are all (pretty well) even, down so they will be in line with the bottom 2 branches. DON'T LST the bottom 2 branches. This will buy you space and widen you out. Thin out ONLY stuff that will not make it to the top of the canopy. At this stage, it's just some various little "sucker branches"...nothing major! Maybe some fan leaves.. yeah, probably some fan leaves. When you LST, just be careful not to break the branch, though that's fine too in essence. That's Super Cropping, BUT, not what you want to really do yet... I mean you can, but nvm.. for now, LST those 4.. cut their height in about 1/2 :aok:
Aye aye captain. I have legit garden ties lol so I'll do this without bent paper clips lol. Thanks for informing me, I reckon I didn't take multiple plants into account

Idk guys. The more and more I think about the landlords coming, the more and more I feel the need to call it quits, and start up again after I move. I'm starting to think its quite a risk I am taking. I don't have a carbon filter in, and its in veg and stinking already. I'm completely torn on hiding it and going rapid fire on it, or just pulling the plug because the timing isn't right. I think I need to pull the plug and save myself from potential trouble.. But I really don't want to stop because I've poured so much time and effort in, and god knows you have too DGF! I'm not fully sure when they are coming. They've already said they were going to, and technically them saying that is the notice right? So for all I know they could show up in 5 mins(highly doubtful)

We all know the major downsides if I pull the plug. I mean, I guess if I do pull the plug, I'd come back better than ever in a few months. DWC, and have everything o at least everything set in motion and a starting tent and led already, and everything still really. I'll just be starting where I'm at now.

Idk.

This really sucks, I am not going to lie.

Thoughts, ideas, and concerns are definitely welcome. Nothing is set in stone yet as far as pulling the plug or not goes.

If I go rapid fire, I'd be switching to 12/12 in what I have as soon as the landlords are gone, training it down and hoping I can contain it, but even then, it probably wouldn't be too doable. This is the first time in 8 months that they have needed to even come over. So regardless, after they left I would be kicking my *** for calling it quits, or I'd probably be left alone until it was finished.

That or I could transfer everything over to my in-laws house. And let them keep half of the finished product, still get to go and be hands on and tell them what to do when I can't be hands on.

My state just needs to jump on board with some of the other states already. One plant shouldn't be as big of a deal as it has to be right now!

Of coarse, whether I pull the plug or not, I will still be online. Id need to keep my brain full, and fill it even more, not to mention keep on some grow journals.

It's just between being in a pinch on funds at the moment and them, I'm just really thinking into if I should even continue further.
Sorry I know I'm rambling on this, but its consuming my thoughts.

and god knows you have too DGF!

Bah, you've learned and will always have the knowledge so "oh well" there...

As far as pulling the plug, I honestly probably can't and shouldn't say anything on this matter. I think this is something you and your wife are possibly going to hash out. Personally, I don't know what I'd do. I mean, I would probably set it up in some closet or some space I ABSOLUTELY KNOW the landlord shouldn't be going into. There's SOME areas and aspects of a home that remain absolutely private no matter if landlord is coming or not. Also, yeah, you've come a long way and she's certainly trained pretty nice from it.. also, I look at it like "man, this girl should REALLY get a chance to finish since she's been through so much and is in such good shape" ...

See? I shouldn't say anything. My mine would find a way for you to keep on going. And no, don't even get your in laws involved! Bad idea IMO. I'd personally kill it first LOL.

Yeah, you're stuck in a pickle. It's amazing they don't just let you know and stick to that plan. Meh... things......

Doc, I'm sorry to interject after you have spent so much time but.... the FREEDOM to grow is a beautiful thing man.....just sayin'

Bah, you've learned and will always have the knowledge so "oh well" there...

As far as pulling the plug, I honestly probably can't and shouldn't say anything on this matter. I think this is something you and your wife are possibly going to hash out. Personally, I don't know what I'd do. I mean, I would probably set it up in some closet or some space I ABSOLUTELY KNOW the landlord shouldn't be going into. There's SOME areas and aspects of a home that remain absolutely private no matter if landlord is coming or not. Also, yeah, you've come a long way and she's certainly trained pretty nice from it.. also, I look at it like "man, this girl should REALLY get a chance to finish since she's been through so much and is in such good shape" ...

See? I shouldn't say anything. My mine would find a way for you to keep on going. And no, don't even get your in laws involved! Bad idea IMO. I'd personally kill it first LOL.

Yeah, you're stuck in a pickle. It's amazing they don't just let you know and stick to that plant. Meh... things......
Lol the in-laws are great. I know most people don't get along well with theirs, but I'm lucky haha.

I really don't want to, and with all its been through and where it's at now I find it really hard to end it. I've been trying to rack my brain for a way to just carry it all out to the shed, but there's some odds and ends they left in the top of it. And in my brain I'm thinking it would be my luck they would need something from in there for some dumb reason. I have bad luck lol.

And nah, I posted it for opinions. I'm half half on the subject.

Doc, I'm sorry to interject after you have spent so much time but.... the FREEDOM to grow is a beautiful thing man.....just sayin'
You're lucky! Lol not fully sure what you're getting at, but I'm assuming you live in a legal state or mmj state

wow that sucks to have to think about pulling the plug after all your hard work, hopefully you can get it worked out an continue. good luck! BtL

Alright. I came to a conclusion.

Im just going to offer my in-laws to finish it out, and tell them they can BORROW my equipment, but I'll want everything and I mean everything back at harvest. They can keep the bud. And I'll help them with it. Sweet deal for them. If they don't want to, then unfortunately, it will be cut up and disposed of.

It will kill me to go that route, I'd rather let it get a finish, and them taking over is the only way that's going to happen.

I've just been thinking hard on it for the past 12 hrs or more, really for days, but I've done my major, super stoned, super deep thinking all day. I've got a lot of things lining up for me at the moment. Promotions in my job, that will turn into a quick step to running my workplace on my own. Not to mention, I'm working on rebuilding my credit, so I can BUY and not rent. But most importantly, my wife only works for a little extra spending money, and by that, I mean maybe 10 hrs a week. I work all the hours, and with the main occupation of my landlord and me have a wife and baby to think about, I think I'd be a fool to continue in this house. With that being said, this was solely my decision, I think my wife is actually a bit aggravated at the idea of me aborting the mission, especially with how far in I am on this, and how much time and money I've spent on this, but I gotta call the shots as I best see fit, right?

Huge thank you to DGF for all the help, it wasn't a waste in the slightest, my friend. Although, you won't get to see the fruits of out labor, but you've helped me tremendously and shared great knowledge with me that I will carry with me in all my future grows. Thanks for pushing me onto my feet with this.

Also thanks to Rosebud, Kravenhead, blowinthatloud, newguy, and everyone else that has posted on here or even read any of this.

No worries guys, I'm not going anywhere, this is just going to free my nights up to hang in your journals. Thanks for all the time you guys have put in on this, especially you Doc, sorry we didn't get to see this to the end. (I feel like this grow became just as much yours as it was mine)

But, I promise, next grow will be spectacular. I'll be planning DWC, and most likely holy grail kush, through attitude seedbank. I'll be stocking up my supplies in preparation too. I can't wait to get back to growing again. So since I can't now and I can't learn hands on, I will grow and learn through you all and your journals.

Its been a fun ride thus far, that's for sure![emoji3]

If all goes well, I'll be back in business in September or October. And that will happen, as long as I am not stuck get for another year long lease!

Wait.....if the in laws take the plant, won't you mostly care for it? How far away are the in-laws?

Also, hey man.. it's your life, and if you feel you're making the right decisions, then who am I or anyone else to tell you otherwise. Just don't chop it.. send it to me LOL!!!! I'll finish the darn thing!!! hahahah :)

Ohhhh well. Knowledge majorly gained on your part, and shared with the community. It's a win no matter what. Cheers man :aok:

What I meant schoolboy was that freedom is the important thing, you know your situation and your risk. If you think you can get by then all means carry on, but if there is even a 1% chance this could get you in a jam, then walk away and grow another day because FREEDOM is the most important thing. I already said that I thought you were taking a risk growing in a rented space unless you knew for sure that if your grow was detected it would be cool. Just my two cents.

Wait.....if the in laws take the plant, won't you mostly care for it? How far away are the in-laws?

Also, hey man.. it's your life, and if you feel you're making the right decisions, then who am I or anyone else to tell you otherwise. Just don't chop it.. send it to me LOL!!!! I'll finish the darn thing!!! hahahah :)

Ohhhh well. Knowledge majorly gained on your part, and shared with the community. It's a win no matter what. Cheers man :aok:

Lol the in-laws live a few blocks away. My mother in law has a bit of green thumb when it comes to her yard, she grows flowers and vegetables, so i don't think shell need much help. Hell, if you lived somewhat near by, I would arrange that.

And that's very true

What I meant schoolboy was that freedom is the important thing, you know your situation and your risk. If you think you can get by then all means carry on, but if there is even a 1% chance this could get you in a jam, then walk away and grow another day because FREEDOM is the most important thing. I already said that I thought you were taking a risk growing in a rented space unless you knew for sure that if your grow was detected it would be cool. Just my two cents.
Yep, and you were right to say so. Its just all not worth the risk at the moment lol.

hey schoolboy my laptop died typing ftom cell grrrr... anyway i can tell you that the landlords cannot force themselves into the house within 5 minutes you can simply refuse it. however if they told you that they are going to come then you can either remove it or wait for them to confirm that they are then you can agree on appointment with them after say a day or 2 and just remove everything. one thing i dont get is why would you throw your equipment? They can comr in your house but if you just put em in boxes they dont have the right to open them...

hey schoolboy my laptop died typing ftom cell grrrr... anyway i can tell you that the landlords cannot force themselves into the house within 5 minutes you can simply refuse it. however if they told you that they are going to come then you can either remove it or wait for them to confirm that they are then you can agree on appointment with them after say a day or 2 and just remove everything. one thing i dont get is why would you throw your equipment? They can comr in your house but if you just put em in boxes they dont have the right to open them...
Lol I am most certainly not ditching my equipment. You either read that wrong or I typed it wrong or in a way that way unclear. Id let my in-laws borrow everything to finish her out, if they take over, but I will get everything back.

They said they would be by in the next few days. I'm not 100% on when, or if they intend to get back ahold of me and tell me exactly when. But I figure since they said they would be, that they would have the right to since it's been over 24 hrs. I'm not sure if by law they have to say exactly when or not.

And I know your frustration BTW, I'm always on here on my phone, and I couldn't tell you how many times my phone has died in my last sentence lol

My main concern is the smell making them call cops or inspect furthet

Latest posts

Back