1 More hash question guys...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole

Cannabie For Men
Reaction score
I was wondering if this looks right? (I did this in a miniture scale with only 1g of bud)...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57394&stc=1&d=1209238797

hash.jpg

yea cole, I think it appears about right for 1 g of material. I doubt that you will get enough to hit once, though. Simply not enough material involved..

I only used a gram because its my first time. Now that I have conformation that I did it correct I plan on using 5.6 grams. Thanks Hick. Also, what kind of results would you expect with 5.6 grams?

Looks fine to me also. Like Hick said, not enough product there for much. 5.6 grams will yield a little ball. Probably enough for a few bowls. I'm getting ready to do the same thing with some trim. Anyways, keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Thanks Smoky its good to hear I did it right. :)

It "seems"my returns were usually about 10/1. 10 g material=1g product

Hick said:
It "seems"my returns were usually about 10/1. 10 g material=1g product

Thanks good to know. :aok:

but I used trim..always. your results with bud "should" be a lil better

guys do you think its a waste to use the whole plant to make hash ? i mean all the buds?

so if i have lets say an ounce of bud how many grams ( small fingers) would i get ?

Thanks

red_ss said:
exellant job buddy.. ill start mine soon im just waitinf to get the right equipment..

which hash method did you use ? ( bubble,getto,etc)

Thanks

ISO :rolleyes:

red_ss said:
guys do you think its a waste to use the whole plant to make hash ? i mean all the buds?

so if i have lets say an ounce of bud how many grams ( small fingers) would i get ?

Thanks

If it's dank weed, yes it would be a waste. If it's crappy weed, then it's worth making oil out of.

Latest posts

Back