1 Wilted section?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roken

Reaction score
So,
I go into the grow room today and as i am looking at all the plants i notice something strange. The plant this is happening to is about 6ft tall and mid way through flower, my puna budder from th seeds. Its on one of the middle branches, the first bud closest to the main stem, just under the base of branches cola,the leaf's are starting to wilt. It's only happening to the leaf's on one bud, but the bud itself looks fine and everything else on the plant is fine. I checked the P.h of the soil and its fine at 6.5%. Using a total of 4 600watt h.p.s in a 9x6. Every other plant is okay also, it is only happening to the one bud. No sprays or water have been applied to cause this, i would have taken a pic but i already removed the 3 leaf's that were wilted. If it does climb the branch i will submit some photos but for now, its only on that one bud. One thing to note is that the branch this is happening to is the branch i've pollenated, and the seed's are about a week from harvesting. The plant itself tho isnt ready to harvest for another 3 to 4 weeks. I have plenty of fresh air coming in at 2 different points of the room and a good enough extraction system for stale air. Any idea's would be great, anyone encounter this before??
should i cut that branch off just incase it spreads throughout the plant?
Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Well it started climbing slowly up the branch, just on that branch tho. I decided to cut that one branch off before anything strange started happening. Before the wilting got to the pollinated part of the branch it was harvested, the seed's were perfectly done and it was a success!! I have now crossed Kahuna by Puna budder:), i call it "Kahuna Puna" and just planted seeds a day ago, will see what happens. Peace and Love!!!!!!
Roken.

:yay: ..on the cross..just subscribed to this thread to see how well they turn out ..thanks for sharing my friend:ciao:

Well 2 new babies have sprung to life. Cant wait to see how this cross goes, hope it was worth the time. Will post pics of the new seedling soon, peace and love!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back