100% led grow BUD SHOTS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres acouple more

day 36 004.JPG

day 36 005.JPG

this is great stuff bf74, just found this thread and just like everyone else has already said. This is one impressive LED grow.

I love this site. I swear this is the chillest site I've posted on. And I like the fact that everyones been so open minded. Thanx for stopping by, and stay tuned. I'll keep everyone posted. peace

lordhighlama said:
this is great stuff bf74, just found this thread and just like everyone else has already said. This is one impressive LED grow.
thanx, but for the record I miss my always versatile 400w hortilux- :)

ha yea i bet you do, but like i said im impressed with what you got,
i was thinking about led myself! super engery saver!

bf74 said:
thanx, but for the record I miss my always versatile 400w hortilux- :)

Don't get me wrong I love my HID lighting, but there's something very rewarding about being a pioneer. You are growing some nice looking buds with technology that is still very young. Gives us all hope of what is to come!!!

I remember about a year ago nobody was sure about led lighting and nobody had or was willing to try them. I'm glad somebody did because those buds look great. Great job.

bf74 said:
some more pics

What kind of LED? How many watts? I have a 90 w. UFO Im using to germ and hope to veg with it.

They look real good. Congratz, man.

Lass

LassChance said:
What kind of LED? How many watts? I have a 90 w. UFO Im using to germ and hope to veg with it.

They look real good. Congratz, man.

Lass
If I can pass along one piece of info- veg the hell out of that mom- after you choose one- clip a bunch of clones-enough to pack your grow area- veg until roots show- and then sog it. Other than lst- or enough leds to break Donald political name- this is the only way to go with leds. My firstled grow was all led 230 watts- 7 just rooted clones= 3oz dry. and that wasnt even filling 1/2 of a 2 x 2 grow-tent. On that grow in addition to the ufo were 45w side panels-2 - these were mounted to the side of the box- I think these 45 watters made all the sdifference. You see, the ufo's 1w diodes dont reach so far into the canopy, and the light is not diffuse- thats why about 100w of cfl- will markedly increase your yields.On the pure led grow, I used 24w white 1w diode leds- very expensive- I think 6500k cfl's will do a similar job- the white and extra peaks of blue and red help fill out the spectrum- red and blue alone dosent cut it as well. Any questions, you know where to find me. peace

bf74 said:
pics of the all led grow

Wow, BF74, hard to believe that in such a small space you realized such excellent results. I think you've opened up a whole new realm for people here on what I agree is a very chill site(!)

Kudos bro' - and best of luck in your continuing LED adventures :)

I have a LOT of reading/researching to do now!

Cheers!

Moto-Man said:
Wow, BF74, hard to believe that in such a small space you realized such excellent results. I think you've opened up a whole new realm for people here on what I agree is a very chill site(!)

Kudos bro' - and best of luck in your continuing LED adventures :)

I have a LOT of reading/researching to do now!

Cheers!
Thats very kind of you,thanks.I just hope that more people that think they are unable to grow due to heat/ space issues and are paying a million % mark-up on a plant, realize that if they skip the oz for a few months- sounds crazy-I know, and save up for a couple of these units, 2 small areas 2 x 2 can be easily set up for a continuous supply of our beloved plant. Those with high wattage hid systems, lucky dogs, dont need leds, kids from urban areas with alot of foot traffic- like myself- and no secure area to run a high watt hid- like myself- need leds.

Man I am still impressed. It looks like your plants are trimmed ? I mean it looks like once they are into good flowering then they are trimmed up . Mine are alot more bushy, is there a benefit to trimming them up like you do ? It makes sense to trim away the water leaves so the plant can concentrate on its beautiful flowers. I am just lookin for tricks and tips to help my ladies along. I appreciate any help or ideas you may have. Oh yea, it day 18 of flowering and they are lookin nice. Willl get some new pics up soon.....

jaynyota said:
Man I am still impressed. It looks like your plants are trimmed ? I mean it looks like once they are into good flowering then they are trimmed up . Mine are alot more bushy, is there a benefit to trimming them up like you do ? It makes sense to trim away the water leaves so the plant can concentrate on its beautiful flowers. I am just lookin for tricks and tips to help my ladies along. I appreciate any help or ideas you may have. Oh yea, it day 18 of flowering and they are lookin nice. Willl get some new pics up soon.....
Whats goin on? Thanx I appreciate the compliment.But these leds do the work for ya. The trick is to flower young plant-rooted clones, pack the grow area with them, and then sog it. Many small plants is key. I noticed these smaller plants retain the sought after increased callyx to leaf ratio.So far thats been the case.

Ok that makes sense. I am gonna take clones after they harvest, then try to grow a bunch of little clones, not enough room for a few bushy plants. Pack in a bunch of clones tightly, I like it.. Thanks again !!

jaynyota said:
Ok that makes sense. I am gonna take clones after they harvest, then try to grow a bunch of little clones, not enough room for a few bushy plants. Pack in a bunch of clones tightly, I like it.. Thanks again !!
no problem-yeah, seed plants-at least non-autos, dont seem to react as favorably in flower, in my observations, as small clones. And remember to keep the nutes at 1/2 strength- led grown transpire less thereby reducing the need for heavy ferts.Which I found helps out with nutrient lock-up. No problems so far. peace

the all purple tent is the 279w veg tent-this will also be used to flower 5-lowlife ak47s. In the back are 3 nightshade clones, the 2 cups are himalaya gold(6- days). I had to cut back the hps to 150w(had one handy) 180w ufo(2x90w) 20w-660nm red bulbs/36w white led(cree) 45w 660nm red panel(1/2 watt diodes)-431w total.

day 40 001.JPG

day 40 003.JPG

day 40 026.JPG

day 40 009.JPG

day 40 007.JPG

day 40 016.JPG

day 40 013.JPG

day 40 010.JPG

day 40 018.JPG

Latest posts

Back