100% male correct?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDotee

Reaction score
I am correct in stating that all plants with "sacks" that numerous must be male correct?

Sorry I am a newb =/

Thank you

sex.JPG

That photo was taken 3 hours ago... Should I rush and cap it? Or will the others be ok for another 6 hours?

Right now it is lights out for them if that assists in answering the question. Thank you

Guess I should take an early and extended lunch, thanks

I would REMOVE IT from the room BEFORE you kill it.
You don't want to shake pollen in the room.

Noted. Also wanted to give a general thanks to the site... I have found all the info I have needed and everyone has been really kind at answering my sometimes stupid questions. Thanks!

I'd not panic,they are only just forming and don't yet seem open and shedding pollen but just as mrkingford says,be gentle moving her and do the deed away from the grow so as to minimise risk of getting pollen into the air anywhere near the grow.

Alright ran out and took out 4 males to a sep room. Male 4:6 Fem

Using the photo that was posted, used that as a guide for the rest.... Once I stepped back it was rather easy to distinguish the sexes. I'll post the four males (all different strains too) so that they might assist others; once I get out of work of course.

thanks all

I agree with rockster. No need to rush, but you already took care of it. Now you know what they look like

mrkingford said:
I don't know but think of it this way;
Your a male home alone with females and you got pollen you want to give!!!!!!!!!
KILL IT !!!!!!

/\ I lol'ed

Rockster said:
I'd not panic,they are only just forming and don't yet seem open and shedding pollen but just as mrkingford says,be gentle moving her and do the deed away from the grow so as to minimise risk of getting pollen into the air anywhere near the grow.

They are kind of young to release pollen yet, but I would still be careful just in case. ;)

Happy growing!
:watchplant:

Rockster said:

Ah ha! A little cross-dresser, eh? We have ways of dealing with plants like you.:hubba:

QUOTE; be gentle moving her

You mean HIM, don't you? Don't want to kill "her" do you?

SDotee said:
Alright ran out and took out 4 males to a sep room. Male 4:6 Fem

Using the photo that was posted, used that as a guide for the rest.... Once I stepped back it was rather easy to distinguish the sexes. I'll post the four males (all different strains too) so that they might assist others; once I get out of work of course.

thanks all

You do understand that having the males in another room will not protect the females from getting pollinated should any of the male flowers open, don't you?

Latest posts

Back