123 lets teach hydro. Step by step pic totorial on how to grow hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long do you veg under the 4 floros? Guessing they're 40W daylight bulbs? Great thread...

I think they are 32 W bulbs daylight i don't worry about bloom bulbs. And it depends on how big you want them to get. One of these are going to be my mom. Whichever one looks the best. But later on i was going to give a few suggestions on dif systems you can put them into. You can go drip with a home made 5 gallon bucket drip system if you just wanted that one. You can go with rock-wool slabs with a drip system, you can go ebb n flo, bubbler, aero, or whatever you want. If ya'll have a system you want and a budget let me know and ill tell you what to get to build your system, o ya figure out how big you want the plant to get ahead of time... For example if you have a 400 W HPS you can grow 1 big plant thats bin LSTd "veged for say 1.5months", or do 4 that have each bin toped "vegged for about a month". or do like 8 that have not bin toped or tied "vegged for about 2 weeks"... There are just so many options. Do research and figure out what you want... Post any questions here. I am on 8-5 mon-fri during central time.

just the thread i was looking for mann, well anyways im starting my first dro setup bubbler style i got like 24 liter rubbermaid, 40 gallon pump figure wont hurt for more air, and a air rock.. do you think ill have eneough for 2 plants fully budded, or just one. What do you suggest for soilless medium, fertilizer,?and should i make my own pots out of 2 liters or just buy some?????

Hay bro, ill get to you in a lil wile. Time to get off. But ill go hiking and find a wireless network and get on and help you out.

i'd recommend ionic grow,bloom,and boost.definitly buy your own pots,theyre cheap.as far as medium,i'd run with a block or 2 of rockwool cubes on top of hydroton.

Hate to say this guys/gals i got busted. crazy ex called cops. yesterday went to jail, just got out. Ill tell ya l8r moor about the details.

what all went down they took your plants etc.. or just got cought on a misdmr charge... stay safe and look for flaws in the paperwork from the pigs or have a lawyer read over it you be suprised how bad they are spellin.

Yeah so now my baby's are gone...Still waiting to hear from the 50 on what my situation is. They said just a mistaminer of marijuana possession.

Latest posts

Back