18 dp power plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

fed canna everything.

all brand new stuff for this grow as follows.......

2 x 600w hps sylvania growlux duel sprectrum bulbs fitted to digital ballasts.

start of flower probably wednesday when rooted in rockwool cubes plaved into 10 mins ago.

plants are dutch passion power plant and grow is as follows.

rockwool medium dripper fed each individual plant and plan is chop every side branch off for a single cola type grow.

wish me luck ill need it:bong:

pkj

**** need a 90 elbow to set up dripper lines as left all hydro @ buddys.:(

start flowering tomorrow 18 x dutch passion power plant single cola grow.:eek:

enjoy

ps the pole inbetween the 2 digital lights is for fan to attach to can create an oscilating downward draft.

pkj:heart:

thought id add 18 dp power plants clones that are not yet rooted into their individual cubes so veg for a few days maybe under 1 x 400w as i dont want to stress plants out with 1200 watts worth of 180,000 new lumens when they have only been used to 2,100 under cloning lights:headbang2:

so here goes this is my thailand holiday we are looking at dudes:eek: :rolleyes: :D

pkj:headbang2:

Looking good man. What's a digital ballast do? Does it include a timer?

hi Dizoelio a digital ballast is the power unit to high pressure sodium lighting/h.p.s. systems.

the normal type of ballast is a heavy box full of wrappeed up copper coils sort of.

this is a digital ballast the long profiled aluminum part at rear of reflector.

this is controlled via a computer motherboard type of thing therefore instant white light as soon as its plugged in no waiting about like older types whereby it starts buzzing then slowly gets orange then yellow then white light.

also the digital ballasts are completely silent in operation run lots cooler and the chip in the ballast compensates for the bulb eventually losing its lumens efficiency and thereby pumps more power to the bulb so always operating at maximum efficency of 90,000 lumens.

lastly the ballast and bulbs have a longer life.

cool
stuff

pkj

oh and a 600w digital lamp runs at approximately the power wattage of a conventional 400w hps so lower electricity bills

drippers to attach then sorted.

enjoy day one of flower under 2 x 600w hps.:eek:

looking great lapping up them nutrients got room dialed in with only 10 degree drop in night temps;)

plants are about 2-3" fat rock hard buddage and about 7-8" tall.

enjoy:eek:

pkj:p

Very impressive parkingjoe. Can't wait to see how they look in a couple of weeks.

Wow! Just had to comment on the setup, very impressive! And your plants look quite killer also...drool drool...

hi runby and bc thanks for kind comments and i canna wait either.....

not even checked on the plants today too busy at hydro store getting new stuff for next grow hydro set up..........

pkj

cheers dude next time ill veg until 8-10" then flower single cola grow as they are only about 8" high but fat and are now 30 days into their 60 days flowering duration so enjoy:eek: :bolt:

pkj

another 5 days and advanced nutrients overdrive will be added to nute tank:headbang2:

this is usually when the fun starts..........

ps something wrong with this grow no spider mites:D :rolleyes:

i knew washing my room down would start a trend with me:eek:

enjoy.

ps 25 mr nice clones taken today for my friend who needs only 20 so i did 25 and chopped down and killed the mother plant so crit mass no more:rolleyes: :p

pkj:headbang2:

looking superb getting fatter daily best grow to date hassle free cept the cf drifts no bugs all clean in pkj growroom:D :rolleyes: :stoned: :eek:

enjoy

pkj

chopped at week 6 due to budrot on one plant.

finished at average height of 6" all 18 and dry weight was slightly over 9oz.

post pics in next hour

pkj

ps next grow for me is 15 unknown indicas and 15 critical mass all done single cola style in nft.

pkj

So you're getting about 3 quarters of an ounce off each one ?

Latest posts

Back