18 dp power plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a couple of grams over half an oz dry from each plant which imho is not bad after 6 weeks and 6" height

next grow is into flower @ 8" single cola sog type grow and chopped @ week 5.an experiment really perpetual harvest technique every 5 weeks if next trial works.

pkj

pkj:eek:

as a footnote ive just personally tested my dutch passion power plant in a single skinner and i dont like the taste or the stone effect.

took 3 small tokes and not much in joint anyway and i trully feel a bit sick and my head feels like its made from lead.....sooooooooo heavyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:peace:

and my limbs feel as though they dont belong to my torso..........:eek: tooooo strong for me people and i cannoty even begin to comprehend how im typing this reply:eek:

i feel sick :( ;)

very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

i'm envious

Im looking forward to harvesting right before 4th of july fingers crossed. I'm going to wait for trichs to let me know when. but i really want to smoke my homegrown under bursts of color.

nice job there pkj look like some nice chunky buds ya got how far away from dry is it cant wait to hear how much ya pulled off

thanks all for kind words and chopped these beauties over 2 weeks ago and dry and cured some final dry weight was about 9 grams over 9 oz so therefore just over half an oz per plant. the dried buds are so hard everyone comments they have never felt such rock hard buds as though they have been compressed. its also funny when you weigh up 7 gms its looks like nothing.

chopped 2 weeks early yet had the smallest amount in a single skinner last night and after 1 small toke felt the effects and after 3 went on a whitey and felt sick as a dog.

far to strong for me.

pkj

damn nice.

i only wish myn was ready lol..

pkj since u know a little bit about this stuff i want to send u a pm..

be looking for it.

Latest posts

Back