1st grow 2 white rhino(clones) 1 A.M.S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snooper9

GrOwInG uP
Reaction score
Hi there this is my first grow.I have 1 a.m.s from greenhouse and 2 clones off white rhino from a pal.currently on veg a.m.s 2.5weeks not 100% sure how long WR has been vegging.under 600w mh bulb 18hrs.seems the a.m.s is doing pretty good.all in soil grow.hope you enjoy as much as i am:joint: p.s the two small ons are the WR.

plants veg 008.JPG

plants veg 011.JPG

plants veg 012.JPG

here is some mojo my friend, keep up the good growing! they look very healthy!

ur babys is looking good, here is some green mojo for you.

looking great, as for nuits i go with bio bloom, suger daddy bio bost, an thirive alive, flora bloom once a week at half power once a week my plants love it. as for your plants i would not givem anything yet they doing great, an still to small, they have eveything they need in the soil. but once u start feeding, i started at 1/4 strenth. JMO

Thanks for the info ppl il keep ya's update through the way

Hi all i know its been awhile but i have an update and im having some problems :cry: !! i gave the girls nute solution i was gaven of a pal formulex 2;4 0,9 3.4 put bout 3ml in a 2l water bottle n just gave the plants 1 feed then my bulb broke 600mh so had hps on for awhile,dont fink it was doing good it was only on a few days till i got cool deluxe 600mh.seems a couple of good leaves turnd yellow.on the WR i see a couple of burn marks on lower yellow leav es.i still have them in veg stage and tied down some stems on the A.M.S,any idea whats the best step to do next??:confused2:

PIC1 A.M.S PIC2 WHITE RHINO PIC3 A.M.S PIC4 WHITE RHINO

also i fink one is R.I.P:eek:

plantsss 015.JPG

plantsss 016.JPG

plantsss 017.JPG

plantsss 018.JPG

Latest posts

Back